How long will Michael Jackson show be on Divina?

missemo12345

15 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

The MJ show is good except it is all lip singing.

We wondered the same thing and assumed that it probably was, but the impersonator was the only person on the stage (except for the final song) that was wearing a microphone. The microphone was very hard to see, but there were several times during the show when he reached up to adjust its position (it dropped below his month). Would not know why he would be wearing, and adjusting, his microphone during the show if the microphone was not "hot".

In any case, the show was more about the non-singing impersonation of MJ's dancing and other movements which were all spot on. My wife had seen MJ in person a few years ago and said that the impersonation was perfect. I agreed based on the times that I had seen him in videos. MJ had very unusual movements and expressions during shows that were very unique to him. My wife said that seeing this one show made the cruise worth the entire costs. Outstanding show for a cruise or anyplace.