Complimentary Specialty Restaurant tasting menu dinner

TomC21

Can this benefit for Black members be used at any of the specialty restaurants on board the Seaside? Is it basically a small bites type of dinner? Do you have a choice off the tasting menu?

thank you

Tom

Edited by TomC21

Butchers cut, seafood, tepenyaki at least

It's a 3 course full dinner.

Its the same dinner you get when you buy the 2, 3, 4 etc speciality dining packages. 

We did Butchers Cut last week and you aren't going to leave hungry. 

If you don't like any of the dishes listed, you can choose anything else off the menu for 50% off that dish. 

It is a great perk for Black Card even just to eat in different surroundings. 

Were on a B2b so in the tepenyaki restaurant tonight. 

Edited by CoupleUK
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sidari said:

They stopped Tepanyaki on Seaside, have they reintroduced it ?

Interesting. I also thought this was excluded, I'd dismissed it as an option on our Meraviglia sailing.  Although after our last Sushi experience, we ended up going into the restaurant as the tasting meal was woefully inadequate, I'm not sure DH will entertain it!

OK the Asian Restaurant is included - it is next to teppenyaki which is not included. 

Food in Asian was OK but nothing special and we wouldn't go back. 

Portions were tiny (I've had better crab cakes frozen from the supermarket). The main course mahimahi was very small and dessert choice was really poor. 

Having our server wipe down the table with strong smelling bleach after the main course did not help. The waiter complaining about previous evening guests was poor too. 

Stick to butchers cut. 

• Thanks 1

No kids included huh? That's a bummer. I'm assuming not all you can eat either? I think we'll pass on unless we can get it delivered into MDR so we can eat with our kids and get seconds. 

Edited by Reds4life

Butchers Cut on our two occasions was very good, we were lucky having sailed at Xmas 2017 to have been in Tepanyaki before it was stopped as part of the Black card perks.

Reds4life ... I read recently that kids had been allowed in with their parents at a Black card meal but cannot remember which ship.

1 hour ago, sidari said:

Butchers Cut on our two occasions was very good, we were lucky having sailed at Xmas 2017 to have been in Tepanyaki before it was stopped as part of the Black card perks.

Reds4life ... I read recently that kids had been allowed in with their parents at a Black card meal but cannot remember which ship.

That's great! I appreciate the update. Crossing my fingers!