Manage Reservation - Celebrity WEB Site

HBDave

I have a cruise booked and paid for in April. I made the reservation directly with Celebrity. My fare included two perks and I selected the Beverage Package and Prepaid Tips. I received an invoice that did include the perks listed. If I now go online and select Manage My Reservation on the Celebrity WEB Site, I don't see the perks listed under the Add-On Section. The Cruise Care Insurance is listed, but not the perks. Should they show up somewhere in my Reservation or are they not showing because they are a perk versus a paid Add-On.  

Thanks In Advance!

20 minutes ago, mafig said:

Try Cruise Planner and then Order History.  

I recently called because mine weren't there (my cruise is in March).  They said it takes time, but after the call (to the Captain's Club) they were listed.

I have learned something. I could never find this either.

We are doing a b2b in 4 weeks time and the beverage and internet packages and obc shows up for cruise one but not for cruise two!! Only the obc is showing for that one.

I knew there was a reason that I take copies of the invoices with me

Edited by Gordoncruickshank

The pre-paid tips don’t show on the website. As long as it is showing on your Booking Confirmation you are fine.  We always take a copy with us.

The beverage package, if it shows up, will be in the Cruise Planner under Order History.  Frequently they never show and it hasnt been a problem.  The only time I needed the beverage package show in the Cruise Planner was when I wanted to upgrade to the Premium package online.  Because the original package wasn’t showing I couldn’t upgrade.   Called Celebrity and a rep manually added it to the Cruise Planner and did the upgrade for me.