Warning: MCO to Port Canaveral Shuttle

CRocks

Avoid portcanaveralshuttletransportation.com at all cost! Also known as AA Access, Lux Transportation, and lord knows what else. These thieves left 8 couples stranded at MCO for over 4 1/2 hrs almost missing their cruise Carnival Sunshine 1/12/2019. They lied to us over + over promising we'd be picked up within 20 minutes. GoPort saved our bacon and ran a special bus for us, at a loss to them since it was nowhere near capacity, so we'd make our cruise. If you're already booked, demand a refund, you'll thank me later. Made the mistake of checking their reviews after the fact, same complaints over and over and over. DESPICABLE that the airport authority permits this to happen. They must be gettin paid off!

• Like 2

I've come to realize that, with the increased passenger loads to Port Canaveral, a few transport companies are stepping up to provide more reliable service.

With so much chaos at airports nowadays where anything can go wrong causing delays or worse, I am now looking for companies with "live" person support on either end.

Not interested anymore in those 100 shuttle services who change names everytime when piles of bad reviews become unmanageable.  It is really unnecessary to support those companies any longer.

Goportcanaveral has improved their service over the years and they do have folks greeting you at the airport and after the cruise.

I think I saw a Cortrans rep too the other day but not sure - can someone please confirm that Cortrans also offer in person support at either end?

I am not at all affiliated with any transport company in any form. But I live here and have the luxury of seeing them come and go every day.

I will try to compile a shortlist of "shared transport" companies in the coming weeks who I think are working hard to be as reliable as they can be. I will be looking for those with people meeting passengers at MCO and at the Port. Then post it here...

• Like 2

Update, as a Irish, former Marine, retired construction worker, if there's anything I hate it's drinkin + fightin! :classic_rolleyes: They messed with the wrong guy. I'm retired, and I got nothin better to do than make these morons miserable.

Sooo, I filed complaints with them, the Orlando Airport Authority, the Port Canaveral Port Authority, Orlando Chamber of Commerce, and the Florida AG's office. I've already heard back from the airport authority + she was furious. After speaking with her,  my phone rang 30 seconds later + it was the shuttle company promising my money back. Wait till they hear from everyone else I contacted. They're gonna be way over budget on their kickbacks + payoffs this month!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, CRocks said:

Update, as a Irish, former Marine, retired construction worker, if there's anything I hate it's drinkin + fightin! :classic_rolleyes: They messed with the wrong guy. I'm retired, and I got nothin better to do than make these morons miserable.

Sooo, I filed complaints with them, the Orlando Airport Authority, the Port Canaveral Port Authority, Orlando Chamber of Commerce, and the Florida AG's office. I've already heard back from the airport authority + she was furious. After speaking with her,  my phone rang 30 seconds later + it was the shuttle company promising my money back. Wait till they hear from everyone else I contacted. They're gonna be way over budget on their kickbacks + payoffs this month!

Glad to hear someone is listening to your complaints. Definitely leave reviews on the other sites too (Trip Advisor, Yelp, FB, etc...).