Coral MiniSuite Questions

TracieABD

Hi friends-

I swear I have researched this, and cannot find the answers to my questions... so I am turning to the experts!

We will be on the Coral in December for 34 days- so space is important.

We are booking a CC MiniSuite.

It seems that there are actually two kinds:

- the standard CC mini on the Dolphin Deck- 302 sq ft.

- the minis on Baja and Caribe on the corners of the "bump out"- eg. C503/ C504- possibly 280 sq ft.

1. Does anyone have any experience with the minis on the bump out? Better view? More/less space?

2. Is the Coral scheduled for a dry dock anytime in the near future?

3. Also for a cruise from FLL to Santiago- is there a better side? Port? Starboard?

4. Finally, has anyone done CC on the Coral? I have done CC on the Royal and the Regal, but not the Coral. Anything to special to know?

Thank you so much!

Tracie-Lynn

Edited by TracieABD

Hi,

The issue is not so much the square footage as it is about covered or uncovered balconies.

This web site has pictures and describes them:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Princess/odell/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

We were supposed to be in one of the bumped out ones because of the shade /no shade issue but we upgraded to a full suite. I was not UNhappy about that!

15 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

Hi,

The issue is not so much the square footage as it is about covered or uncovered balconies.

This web site has pictures and describes them:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Princess/odell/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

We were supposed to be in one of the bumped out ones because of the shade /no shade issue but we upgraded to a full suite. I was not UNhappy about that!

That is such great information. Thank you so much!

Fingers crossed, we get an upsell... but I think that is highly unlikely. I am going to be super grateful for the cabin I am in!

17 hours ago, TracieABD said:

- the standard CC mini on the Dolphin Deck- 302 sq ft.

- the minis on Baja and Caribe on the corners of the "bump out"- eg. C503/ C504- possibly 280 sq ft.

1. Does anyone have any experience with the minis on the bump out? Better view? More/less space?

I have been on the Coral twice, first time C728 and second time C727. Both are the last cabins aft on a bump out section. As for the difference in size that you noticed........the balcony was a little smaller. The room seemed to be the same size as other mini suites that I have been on.

First image is of the view from C727 looking aft.

Second image is looking forward and shows (somewhat) that area of a bump out section. While some of the cabins in the bump out sections are uncovered, others are particularly covered as you can see on the image.      

1202709655_PacificOceanCoralPrincesssunrise11-16-15IMG_4562-4562.thumb.jpg.50e8daa7166577176db7f118f61102f4.jpg1375269367_PanamaCanalBridgeofAmericasPanama11-12-15IMG_4107-4107.thumb.jpg.4529a57df9d8a979979ab3b9804d681b.jpg

• Like 1