O club

chuckcarole

I guess they have really changed to O club benefits?  we've cruised with them 6 times, We're on RTW June 19, out of London and have just booked another for Dec 2019.

On that new cruise I see they only credited us $50.00  SBC not the usual $200 we have received on the last 2 trips?  I plan on calling our O TA.  Anyone else notice this?

There's an issue somewhere.

Are you on a full RTW? The one in June you should get full benefits as they've been in past. The one in Dec will be the new benefits. If you're Bronze you should get $200 on anything until Nov 1. 

If you are on a full RTW you should board the ship with Platinum benefits which is currently $600 per segment. After Nov 1 2019 it will be $500. 

1 hour ago, chuckcarole said:

I guess they have really changed to O club benefits?  we've cruised with them 6 times, We're on RTW June 19, out of London and have just booked another for Dec 2019.

On that new cruise I see they only credited us $50.00  SBC not the usual $200 we have received on the last 2 trips?  I plan on calling our O TA.  Anyone else notice this?

Sounds like  a segment of the RTW cruise   but in any case

I agree with ORV  you should still get the $200 bronze level OBC

Maybe the $50 is from your TA ??

No, we just join the RTW in London, the last leg,  and we did get our bronze credit of 200. SBC on that cruise , it's the new booking we did this week-end that the O Club sbc is 50.00 $ not the $ 200. it has been.  I was totally surprised, and our O TA didn't say a thing SURPRISE !  

8 minutes ago, chuckcarole said:

No, we just join the RTW in London, the last leg,  and we did get our bronze credit of 200. SBC on that cruise , it's the new booking we did this week-end that the O Club sbc is 50.00 $ not the $ 200. it has been.  I was totally surprised, and our O TA didn't say a thing SURPRISE !  

for  cruises after Nov 1st  the  O  club benefits  do change

I did not think they went that low though