Back to back login problem

JAKUEHNLE

This is my first B to B cruise after having been on 9 other Oceania cruises. When I try to enter my Booking Number on the My Account : Booked Cruises  page, I get an Error message telling me that B to B reservations cannot be managed online while they upgrade their system. I have no way of viewing any activity about this cruise.  "View your air schedules, make dining reservations, reserve shore excursions, complete your guest registration forms and more" If I was on either of the two legs of this B to B cruise I would  be able to view and work on my information.  As of now it is like I'm not even on this cruise. I need to call Oceania or my travel agent and have them do all the things I would like to do on the 'My Account' page.:classic_angry:

1 hour ago, JAKUEHNLE said:

This is my first B to B cruise after having been on 9 other Oceania cruises. When I try to enter my Booking Number on the My Account : Booked Cruises  page, I get an Error message telling me that B to B reservations cannot be managed online while they upgrade their system. I have no way of viewing any activity about this cruise.  "View your air schedules, make dining reservations, reserve shore excursions, complete your guest registration forms and more" If I was on either of the two legs of this B to B cruise I would  be able to view and work on my information.  As of now it is like I'm not even on this cruise. I need to call Oceania or my travel agent and have them do all the things I would like to do on the 'My Account' page.:classic_angry:

Been that way for awhile. Always best to book the B2B as an advertiser extended journey if possible.

As Flatbush Flyer stated -- they have had a web issue for almost 2 years since they began with a single booking number for BtoB (non Grand Voyage).  The issue was only the first leg of the booking would appear.  As they have not fixed it, they now do not allow access.  Long standing issue -- should have been addressed along time ago.