How much space under Equinox Bed?

mfs2k

Will this suitcase fit under the bed on an Equinox Aqua Class cabin? (before the May refurbishment) 

I need at least 12" of clearance.  It's not collapsible. 

Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 12 x 30.6 inches  

609563850_luggage2.jpg.0f4cf776970a668039207d26fa42df6d.jpgluggage.jpg.876e8a4b430a4ff03b3121bc40f91d2b.jpg

It's going to be close. We had two suitcases that were about this size (they were slightly collapsable) and they just cleared underneath. We are able to slide the basket of lifejackets to one side and get two of them under the bed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I took this measurement of the bed clearance in our Reflection stateroom earlier this month. I would expect Equinox to be the same:

YES! Thank you!!!!  I searched the board for this info and couldn't find it.  I love CruiseCritic. 

5 hours ago, gerelmx said:

No problem your bags will fit under the bed.  Only the life savers are under the bed. and sometime a bag with blankets and sheets, that you can tell the waiter to remove them.

I've never seen any waiters coming to the cabins... (Well, room service people, but I wouldn't ask them to do this.) 🤣

4 hours ago, PelicanLvr said:

Just off Summit this month.  Was able to lift the bed frame when sliding luggage under the bed and it gets past the frame and there is more room under the bed.  Frame is lower.

Yes, I have seen that on Infinity, Millennium, and Summit, but I noticed that the bed frames on Reflection did not have the additional clearance.  When I taped measured the clearance in the photo, I was going to measure the extra height you pick up when you get past the frame, but there were numerous ribs supporting the mattress that prevented one from taking advantage of the lower frame.  I was surprised.