Six Packages Of Cocaine Discovered On The Cruise Ship MSC Divina

Kmkub

On 1/30/2019 at 2:48 PM, GOLDENBONNY said:

My friend just back from NCL cruise ,they had policeman and a dog going around the ship 24/7 sniffing pas for drugs 

If that was NCL Epic, I was on that cruise.  I did see them about the ship.  That's something I've never seen before. 

7 hours ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Really,really.  Drug busts means security is working. Drug bust is going avery day in airports does it mean no security ? 

The drug busts have nothing to do with ships security doing their jobs in fact they are proof that ships security is not doing the job because they allowed them on the ship. These arrest are the result of law enforcement working cases not ships security doing their job.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Expat Cruise said:

The drug busts have nothing to do with ships security doing their jobs in fact they are proof that ships security is not doing the job because they allowed them on the ship. These arrest are the result of law enforcement working cases not ships security doing their job.

Ya ,because you really know how long they been planning this drug bust and how is this all work. 

11 hours ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Ya ,because you really know how long they been planning this drug bust and how is this all work. 

What part of if security did their job the drugs would never get on the ship do you fail to understand. Security for this line is a joke.  If it makes it on the ship security failed.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 6:30 PM, Expat Cruise said:

Did you ever think that maybe just maybe someone on the ship had turned them in?  That the ships officers were told to let the police handle it for the safety of the passengers?  Just saying unless you are privileged to ALL the information regarding the case you are simply making a lot of assumptions. 

Edited by DLA57

4 hours ago, DLA57 said:

Did you ever think that maybe just maybe someone on the ship had turned them in?  That the ships officers were told to let the police handle it for the safety of the passengers?  Just saying unless you are privileged to ALL the information regarding the case you are simply making a lot of assumptions. 

What I am saying is if security had done their jobs it never would have gone on the ship. What happens next time if it is a gun or a bomb that is missed and someone uses that on the ship.  Letting police handle the problem security allowed to happen is not a safe ship. Security is in place to stop the problem before it gets on the ship.