10 Drink Card for $79 ~ When Available?

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Varies cruise to cruise.  Sometimes does not show up at all.  From reports I've seen, iif the card becomes available, it's usually in the second half of the cruise.

Thank you ~ I figured it wouldn’t be available in the beginning but interesting to see that it may not be available at all.

10 minutes ago, LovetheTXsun said:

Thank you ~ I figured it wouldn’t be available in the beginning but interesting to see that it may not be available at all.

Don't wait to see some sort of announcement, just ask bartenders, they will tell you when the card is available.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayhawkFans said:

We were on Harmony of the Seas Jan 13-20 and were disappointed that it wasn’t available until the last full day.  Prior cruises it was always much earlier in the week.

Same experience, only showed up on day 7-9 on a 10 or 11 nite. They only offer this card if Liquor sales are low that sailing as way to make a total quota for the whole sailing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pspercy said:

On Liberty last December it was offered on the Friday (of a Sunday to Sunday sailing). The Fridays & Saturdays on those sailings are sea days 🙂

I hope this is what happens on our Liberty cruise ~ would be perfect then...my wine will be all gone 😄

We've sailed on Allure several times and half the times it's been offered on day 4 and the other half it's not been offered at all.

It's been offered on our January cruises, but not for the June cruises.  We are cruising Allure in June again, and I don't expect to see the card available.

• Like 2

Last year we did a Harmony cruise not offered.  We also did two Enchantment cruises last year and it was not offered.

Two years ago we did a Freedom 7 Day Med cruise and I think it was offered part way through the cruise.

2016 Back 2 Back Allure not offered on either leg

2015 Oasis not offered.

• Like 1

Thanks for everyone’s feedback ~ looks like it’s hit or miss. Just wanted make sure that it’s not a “given” to depend on and y’all confirmed it!

We are traveling in May so, since it’s not a “hot” time to cruise, perhaps we’ll get lucky.  

My plan at this point is to ask different bartenders about the offer (like Host Clarea mentioned) at the beginning of the cruise ~ maybe they can give definitive answers, maybe not.  Either way, it’s just a small savings on drinks $9 and up and won’t keep me from ordering what I want 😂 ~ but worth it to take advantage of, if available, especially since it’s shareable.

I’ll report back my experience after our cruise for anyone who may search the topic. 

My parents are currently on the Freedom and have been sending me pictures (I am going on the same cruise in August). There was an ad for it in the Compass for today. They get off the ship Sunday. Today is the only sea day  on their itinary. 

17 minutes ago, Saman said:

What drinks are included in this ,are coctails ,glasses of wine  and rum and coke ? 

Same alcoholic drinks as the Deluxe Beverage package, cocktails and glasses of wine up to $12 or $13, depending on the ship.

7 hours ago, LovetheTXsun said:

Thanks for everyone’s feedback ~ looks like it’s hit or miss. Just wanted make sure that it’s not a “given” to depend on and y’all confirmed it!

We are traveling in May so, since it’s not a “hot” time to cruise, perhaps we’ll get lucky.  

My plan at this point is to ask different bartenders about the offer (like Host Clarea mentioned) at the beginning of the cruise ~ maybe they can give definitive answers, maybe not.  Either way, it’s just a small savings on drinks $9 and up and won’t keep me from ordering what I want 😂 ~ but worth it to take advantage of, if available, especially since it’s shareable.

I’ll report back my experience after our cruise for anyone who may search the topic. 

Cruise exclusively B2B2B or longer. Week to week changes depending on Liquor sales. Ask every day, couldn't hurt but never seen offered at start of Cruise. Only good offers in first half Cruise is Bucket of Beer. Agree Shareable is best benefit of the Card, Happy Hunting!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I was surprised how late it was offered on my January Grandeur cruises.  But the $49 beer card was offered from the very beginning.

Never seen a beer card, can you tell me what this is and what it includes, I never get the bev package so always looking for cheaper alternatives.

Thanks Mom

44 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

Never seen a beer card, can you tell me what this is and what it includes, I never get the bev package so always looking for cheaper alternatives.

Thanks Mom

Punch card with 10 punches for any beer except the 750ml Chimay Blue.

Just off Independence 6 night sailing and it was offered on day 4 or 5. Not advertised anywhere but the bar. I did notice they had Bloody Marys from 7am - 10 or 11am at the Plaza and pool bars for $4.99 $2.00 more for Titos. I think they may have been struggling to hit sales target as I also saw bar waiters with trays of drinks for sale by the pool on both sea days.