Temperture for millennium transpacific in April

Ex-Airbalancer

We took a transpacific (Japan to Vancouver) and it was cold to cool every day.

we had snow in the northern port in Japan.   Bring fall clothes and a winter jacket, hat and gloves.   We did not have weather for sitting in deck chairs or on balcony.   Folks ate outside on one or two days and they wore winter coats and used blankets.    The weather is so crazy, maybe it will be different this year.   We were on the Azmara Quest May 15 for 19 days.   

• Like 1

While one can never predict the weather and temperatures far in advance, You should expect Cold - Very Cold temperatures.  

As a moniker I would do some searching on places like Dutch Harbor -    For the cruise you pretty much shadow the Aleutian Islands.   On our crossing in October those were pretty close to what we experienced.   We experienced cloudy to drizzle conditions with 10-15 Foot seas. 

Colder than the Norther Crossing out of Southampton.  With temps between 0-4 C.

201251821_Temp2.jpg.9f37f1bc26e08b0023ea824a1592f036.jpg1092035072_temp1.jpg.759c8bb3d89336e7f4d022a13ef7ded9.jpg 

Edited by Jim_Iain

6 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

Thanks 

after a cold winter , and not moving all that fast , knee replace last week , a hip replaced in November 

i was thinking a nice warm cruise would be better 

I already been  cooped up inside too many days this year 

I figured you would say that.   You have mentioned before your negative thoughts on a Northern crossing.

What you need is the Hawaii to Sydney cruise. ....   Probably my favorite and Hawaii like temperatures the complete cruise.