I don't stay signed in

Tennessee Titan

When my cursor just moves over the "Research" tab on the CC top bar, it opens a pop-down window which stays open for several seconds before it disappears. This should be a clickable link, not a forced open one just by inadvertently moving the cursor over it.

Totally annoying because it hangs up my page and it is so easy to goof up again, if one wants to just move around the page.

"Find a Cruise" and "Shore Excursions" tabs you still have to click to open, but "Research" tab is the really bad one for me.

Edited by OlsSalt

26 minutes ago, OlsSalt said:

When my cursor just moves over the "Research" tab on the CC top bar, it opens a pop-down window which stays open for several seconds before it disappears. This should be a clickable link, not a forced open one just by inadvertently moving the cursor over it.

Totally annoying because it hangs up my page and it is so easy to goof up again, if one wants to just move around the page.

"Find a Cruise" and "Shore Excursions" tabs you still have to click to open, but "Research" tab is the really bad one for me.

I get that, too.  And always if I'm in a hurry, and don't carefully avoid that "Research" drop-down menu!  My screen looks like this all the time, and, of course, if, by mistake, in moving the cursor I happen to activate something on that Research menu I have to get out of that and make my way back to the thread I'm trying to post on.

1406249996_ScreenShot2019-02-03at1_34_42PM.thumb.jpg.448c63fc61c6b17068f0ed7be018dd3d.jpg

• Thanks 1

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Too many connections

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

This is the latest problem!  Anyone else get it?