Flash Sale Lost OBC With Diamond Discount

jamscckmc

Pricing cruise with today's flash sale. Flash sale giving us $200 OBC in a JS. When I put my crown and anchor 

# in to get my balcony discount it takes the $150 off but decreases my OBC by $150. I didn't think the Diamond balcony 

discount was not compatible with other offers.

5 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

I am confused.  On the last chart of the list of combinable discounts, WOW sale and C&A discount show yes.  But going down to C&A and WOW it shows NO! 

RCI = Really Consistently Inconsistent.

• Haha 1

Just tried a few mock bookings, same cruise same cabin category, one person, non refundable deposits using different combinations with the following results

Total       BOGO60 NRD      BALC/SUITE NRD       OBC           Sub Total       +Taxes&Fees

None                           $2,856.00      $-930.00                $-     0.00              $175.00         $1,926.00          $2,031.26

C&A                             $2,856.00      $-930.00                $-100.00               $ 75.00         $1,826.00          $1,931.26

DEAL                           $2,856.00      $-930.00                $      0.00              $175.00         $1,926.00          $2,031.26 

Both C&A & DEAL     $2,856.00      $-930.00                $ -100.00              $  75.00         $1,926.00          $1,931.26 

So trying to use both your C&A number + the DEAL promo nets you nothing more that using only your C&A number. You get an additional $100.00 discount but lose $100.00 of OBC.

If you do not use the DEAL promo code it comes out to the same the prices if you did enter the DEAL promo code, you get an additional $100.00 in OBC but you end up paying an extra $100.00 for the cruise.

I'd just use the discounts I get from using my C&A number and take the $100.00 I'd save and use it towards something else, bev package, dinning or whatever.

*Your results may vary based on sailing number of guest and cabin category. 😉

On 2/6/2019 at 10:00 PM, jamscckmc said:

Pricing cruise with today's flash sale. Flash sale giving us $200 OBC in a JS. When I put my crown and anchor 

# in to get my balcony discount it takes the $150 off but decreases my OBC by $150. I didn't think the Diamond balcony 

discount was not compatible with other offers.

It is in the fine print. So better to compare which is giving you a better deal. OBC or Balcony/suite discount.