Magestic and cruise critic tv

antsp

Thanks for the heads up. We haven't yet sailed the MaJestic but are looking forward to it. FWIW, connecting via a VPN is quite simple, aside from having to sign up with ITV and provide some basic details. Took a few minutes to come up with a UK Postal Code they would accept, but we're now online and watching the available episodes 2 through 6. Any chance they have older episodes available, from previous years? I can't find them.

1 hour ago, antsp said:

itv.com any UK post code such L1 3DW

I googled a number of London area Postal Codes and the ITV website actually refused them. Took me only a minute or two to find one up in Sheffield that did work and all is well.  Sadly, it appears that ITV only keeps a half-dozen episodes at a time available for viewing, but the Majestic does look like a nice ship. Thanks again for the tip.

11 hours ago, trbarton said:

I’m from the US. How do I find the code that they want?  I used my local code & they wouldn’t except it. 

Tom🤔

Though I may be wrong, I believe that episodes listed on the ITV website are only available for viewing from inside the UK. For those of us outside the UK, the best (only?) way is to use a  VPN service, and connect via one of your VPN provider's  UK servers, then set up an ITV account using a valid UK postal code easily attainable courtesy of Google. Worked perfectly for me yesterday from here in Canada.

43 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Though I may be wrong, I believe that episodes listed on the ITV website are only available for viewing from inside the UK. For those of us outside the UK, the best (only?) way is to use a  VPN service, and connect via one of your VPN provider's  UK servers, then set up an ITV account using a valid UK postal code easily attainable courtesy of Google. Worked perfectly for me yesterday from here in Canada.

I've been using a DNS Proxy Service (Smart), which works well. L4 0TH. I'm in Northern California.

The last episode was interesting in that it actually featured a woman named Claudia from Cruise Critic. Her complaint was she didn't like the way Majestic Princess did fried eggs and she thought crepes should be available for breakfast, "The ship takes guest and Cruise Critic comments seriously." It then shows her meeting with the Chef and somebody from Customer Relations and they are going to give her suggestions a try. So, if you want to get your complaints answered, just make sure there is a camera crew around.