Cruise Disappeared?

andie717

Hello!  

I have 2 interior Havana cabins booked on an 8 day cruise on the Horizon, leaving March 21, 2020.  This morning I wanted to do a mock booking to see what cabins are left, to investigate the possibility of changing one cabin to a balcony (getting claustrophobic feelings...lol!).  However, when I try to look, this cruise doesn't even show up as an option.  Glitch, maybe?  Can't be sold out yet...right?  Just curious if this has happened to anyone?

More than likely, it IS sold out especially since it"s an 8 day. What are the ports of call? If there are some that aren't regularly visited, that would be another reason for it to sell out.

4 minutes ago, TNMIMI6 said:

More than likely, it IS sold out especially since it"s an 8 day. What are the ports of call? If there are some that aren't regularly visited, that would be another reason for it to sell out.

Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao, and Aruba...  Hmmmm.  I just thought it weird not to show up at all!  Can't wait!

3 minutes ago, andie717 said:

Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao, and Aruba...  Hmmmm.  I just thought it weird not to show up at all!  Can't wait!

That particular itinerary is a very desirable one. If you really want to change cabins, check back when final payment is due. There are usually cancellations at that time due to people not being able to pay for their cruise.

I had my Triumph cruise disappear from the website for a few days... only to reappear as the new Carnival Sunrise. Frustrating scare, but then pleasantly surprised to have a "new" ship.  I also had this same cruise disappear for a day or two in the last month when the ship seemed to be nearly booked out.  When it became available again on the website, there were only a handful of cabins available.

Edited by mpcaruth

A 2020 cruise?  I would call and find out why it has disappeared.  That sailing could now be a charter, and no longer available to you.  It’s been YEARS, but we have had that happen to us.  Unfortunately, we only had a few months notice, so we wound up booking a land vacation to Cancun, and skipped the cruise.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

A 2020 cruise?  I would call and find out why it has disappeared.  That sailing could now be a charter, and no longer available to you.  It’s been YEARS, but we have had that happen to us.  Unfortunately, we only had a few months notice, so we wound up booking a land vacation to Cancun, and skipped the cruise.

Yikes!  That would be scary!  I can't imagine they'd let the Horizon book as a charter during Spring Break week, but thanks for the heads up.  Long way off, so I'll give it a few days and see if it pops back up.  It does show up on other travel sites...  

3 minutes ago, andie717 said:

Yikes!  That would be scary!  I can't imagine they'd let the Horizon book as a charter during Spring Break week, but thanks for the heads up.  Long way off, so I'll give it a few days and see if it pops back up.  It does show up on other travel sites...  

They sure would for the right price. 

5 hours ago, mpcaruth said:

I had my Triumph cruise disappear from the website for a few days... only to reappear as the new Carnival Sunrise. Frustrating scare, but then pleasantly surprised to have a "new" ship.

that happen to me back in july