Lido Deck Staterooms Sapphire Princess

Kangakid

Hi all just wondering if any one has any info or photos of this area.  We have a hold on L301 but need to pay tomorrow and my concerns are, as from the deck plan it appears this room is forward of some doors and forward of the elevators.  This being on the same deck as the pool area and buffet, would we have a fair amount of foot traffic and noise at all hours.  Very hesitant to book if this may be the case.  Any insights would be very helpful.

thanks

1 hour ago, Kangakid said:

Hi all just wondering if any one has any info or photos of this area.  We have a hold on L301 but need to pay tomorrow and my concerns are, as from the deck plan it appears this room is forward of some doors and forward of the elevators.  This being on the same deck as the pool area and buffet, would we have a fair amount of foot traffic and noise at all hours.  Very hesitant to book if this may be the case.  Any insights would be very helpful.

thanks

Great location. Always be forward of the stairs/elevator. Less foot traffic heading to the outer deck. 😉

We have L301 and it appears the doorway is next to this room.  Am I right in presuming these are fire doors only.   Also I have never been this forward in any cruise, but as we are cruising the Med in July I am hopeful for calm seas.

Thanks to all so far, only very positive comments, so that does ease my mind somewhat.

Cheers Vicki

E5B717D6-74E4-41FC-9C88-D33D939D1115.png

I am guessing fire doors also as I don't remember doors being there. I was there for 2 weeks last summer on the Sapphire in Lido 226. I have also been in Lido 250 before.

I am thinking the room stewards work out of the area around Lido 250 and 257. I always found them in there with their carts.

Again, it is a very desirable location. Very quiet. Most people on Lido use center elevators.

Edited by Coral