BOOKING CALENDAR

NRichard10

We are a family of 10 sailing on Allure of the Seas in July.

Does anybody know how far ahead of time the booking period opens for reserving entertainment, ice shows, etc. on the cruise planner?

I did it when we sailed on Oasis, but I cant remember how far out it was. With 10 family members, I would rather do it more sooner than later.

Thank You

Nancy:classic_smile:

3 minutes ago, NRichard10 said:

We are a family of 10 sailing on Allure of the Seas in July.

Does anybody know how far ahead of time the booking period opens for reserving entertainment, ice shows, etc. on the cruise planner?

I did it when we sailed on Oasis, but I cant remember how far out it was. With 10 family members, I would rather do it more sooner than later.

Thank You

Nancy:classic_smile:

Keep watching every day, it could open at any time.

Bob,

Is there any type of time frame to gauge the opening?

Our cruise is July 28th. Do they normally open it more than 3 months prior to sailing?

Do you know if they open it before final payment is due or should we final pay early to make sure we are able to book when it opens?

I know they are having their sale on beverages, etc right now and you can reserve and pay for it before final payment, but I am not sure about the activities calendar?

Thanks Again,

Nancy

10 minutes ago, NRichard10 said:

Bob,

Our cruise is July 28th. Do they normally open it more than 3 months prior to sailing?

Do you know if they open it before final payment is due or should we final pay early to make sure we are able to book when it opens?

I know they are having their sale on beverages, etc right now and you can reserve and pay for it before final payment, but I am not sure about the activities calendar?

Thanks Again,

Nancy

All we know is that the releases seem to happen in batches, a bunch of sailings will appear at the same time.  However we don't know the number of sailings in each batch or the time between batches, so it seems totally random.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NRichard10 said:

Bob,

Thanks Again,

Nancy

I have been on cruises where the entertainment opened at just over 150 days and other sailings at 60 days.  No way to predict but if you are sailing in July I would check weekly.