Ramasside Tours Egypt Recently ??

ducruiser01

Hi
We used Le Caire Travel last month for a 15 days tour of Cairo, Luxor & Aswan and 6 days in Jordan I have nothing but good things to say about them. Very well organized, professional, friendly and eager to please. Our tour guide Heba was terrific. She was friendly and knowledgeable, spoke excellent English and was an Egyptologist who was well versed in the historical and cultural aspects of the sights we were taken to see. Anything we asked of them, they did it. 

Wish you a nice trip

Edited by Franck 27

• 2 months later...

I have been researching the options from my cruise ship Regent Explorer from Safaga to Luxor in November 2020.  There is a 2017 vlog from a round the world cruiser which covers the Middle East.  On days 126 and 127 of May there is a full narrative of his experience of a two day tour from cruise ship Oceania Insignia to Luxor using Ramasside.  The review is extremely positive and the tour was booked privately, not with the cruise ship.  Other parts of the Middle East are also covered including Petra and Jerusalem with many photos.  I strongly suggest you use this vlog as a major reference:           http://2totravelrtw180.blogspot.com/2017/05/

The reviews on Trip Advisor for Ramasside are also overwhelmingly excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

We used Ramasside  last year and would highly recommend. Guide very knowledgeable, with a safe and polite driver. A woman joined us last-minute and they were vey apologetic that the car was small for three backseat passengers. (They actually offered to change vehicles, but we didn't want to delay the start.)

We had the Cairo Layover Tour, from about 6am to 6 pm. The guide, Mina, was prepared to spend as much time as we wanted at all the sights. He was also helpful in giving advice on how much to pay for guidebooks, trinkets, etc., from fairly aggressive local vendors.

Sorry to be so late to this thread. You may have gone already.

LPD

ducruiser01

We went to Luxor for two days in 2018 and I found out that the Valley of Kings opens at 6am.  So we were picked up at 5:15am by our tour company, Love Egypt Tours.  We were the only people in the tombs and we saw every tomb that was open for the day.  It was truly spectacular to see and take our time in each tomb.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2019 at 5:41 AM, amusea said:

I have been researching the options from my cruise ship Regent Explorer from Safaga to Luxor in November 2020.  There is a 2017 vlog from a round the world cruiser which covers the Middle East.  On days 126 and 127 of May there is a full narrative of his experience of a two day tour from cruise ship Oceania Insignia to Luxor using Ramasside.  The review is extremely positive and the tour was booked privately, not with the cruise ship.  Other parts of the Middle East are also covered including Petra and Jerusalem with many photos.  I strongly suggest you use this vlog as a major reference:           http://2totravelrtw180.blogspot.com/2017/05/

The reviews on Trip Advisor for Ramasside are also overwhelmingly excellent.

Thank you for sharing your vlog.

We just booked an overnight excursion to Luxor with Ramasside Tours.  The booking process was very easy and the communication we received from Nada Yehia was excellent.  She responded to our questions immediately and was clear, concise and very helpful.  The price was very reasonable.  We are really looking forward to our trip!

• 3 weeks later...

Miss Nada Yehia has been in communication with us regarding the Luxor Overnight out of Safaga. We have received clear and prompt communication from Miss Yehia and the support has been appreciated. We look forward to our two days in Luxor with her come spring 2020.

We will stay overnight in Safaga with Oceania NAUTICA and have actually booked a shore excursion in November 2019 to Luxor. We will do it in a small group of 6 and looking forward to an impressive tour.  So far the booking process was very sufficient with prompt, friendly and informative email correspondence with  Miss Nada Yehia from Ramasside Tours. Very convinient is the option for paying the fare upon arrival. After finishing the tour we will add our expirience to this post. 

Ramasside Tours?  I'm glad you asked because I've been itching to rave about the service I've received.  After 60+ cruises and years of organizing private group tours, it takes an extreme experience to prompt me to post a review.  My Ramasside experience so far has been EXCELLENT.  I'm organizing an overnight tour for 32 people to Luxor, with lots of add-on activities.  I'm working with Miss Nada Yehia and she is AWESOME.  Nada is super quick to reply to emails, very thorough and efficient.  I wish all the tour operators I deal with made it even half as easy as Nada has.  Feel free to message me if you have any specific questions.  Darla

Nada Yehia has been of great help with the Luxor Overnight out of Safaga. She has given us clear and prompt communication over the past few days we hav ebeen working on this tour.  I really appreciate the help and she has provided. We are looking forward to our two days in Luxor with her this Nov.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have just booked a tour to Luxor from Safaga with Ramasside Tours.  The process was very easy and very prompt - all done in under 2 hours of my first email to them and the price was great. I dealt with Nada Yehia who was super efficient and professional. Can't wait for the tour. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, I was a bit sceptical this trip would be easy. But wow - Mohammed Qenawy, our tour guide from Ramasside Tours made the trip! He stayed with us from Safaga to Luxor. He was respectful, polite and Informative. He shared his wealth of knowledge at every stop. He truly cared about us having a good time. He went out of his way to assist us with small things and share his city and culture. 
You don’t come around people often whom extend such hospitality.
I would highly recommend Ramasside and Mohamhmed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just booked our tour with Ramasside tours thru Nada Yehia and they have been fantastic to deal with. Answer your questions and work with you to customize your experience. Can’t wait till the actual tour. Can’t go wrong with this company

Edited by grandmother2
Forgot name

• 1 month later...

I contacted Ramasside tours regarding a day tour next year and have not had a response.  Perhaps they are closed with the Pandemic, or just not booking tours at this time.  Due to the excellent comments here, I will wait longer.  I hope to hear from them and book a small group to Luxor.

• 2 weeks later...

Fellow Cruisers beware of Ramses / Ramasside Tours

We were on the Norwegian Jade March 18th cancelled cruise.

We had paid fully for our Luxor Day Tour and after many many many emails finally received a reply re our Refund.  Our whole group of 14 have not received a refund.  We all sent emails the day we got notification of the cruise being cancelled and requested our refunds.

This is the email below that they finally sent me yesterday and I have forwarded to all of our group.

I would be very wary of them or paying any deposits as if the tour is cancelled you will not receive a refund. They have liquidity problems and you have to wonder if they will even be in business.

n Fri, May 15, 2020 at 5:01 PM Ramses Tours Egypt <info@ramsestours.com> wrote:

Refunds
How you will get your refund 
Due to Coronavirus pandemic 
You will be receiving a voucher for the value of their booking 
or receive a cash refund between 6-12month after your claim as there is no liquidity due to paying refund in the last 3 months to all past and future clients so no liquidity available now at the company right now.

Edited by GOTTODOIT

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 8:49 AM, GOTTODOIT said:

Fellow Cruisers beware of Ramses / Ramasside Tours

We were on the Norwegian Jade March 18th cancelled cruise.

We had paid fully for our Luxor Day Tour and after many many many emails finally received a reply re our Refund.  Our whole group of 14 have not received a refund.  We all sent emails the day we got notification of the cruise being cancelled and requested our refunds.

This is the email below that they finally sent me yesterday and I have forwarded to all of our group.

I would be very wary of them or paying any deposits as if the tour is cancelled you will not receive a refund. They have liquidity problems and you have to wonder if they will even be in business.

n Fri, May 15, 2020 at 5:01 PM Ramses Tours Egypt <info@ramsestours.com> wrote:

Refunds
How you will get your refund 
Due to Coronavirus pandemic 
You will be receiving a voucher for the value of their booking 
or receive a cash refund between 6-12month after your claim as there is no liquidity due to paying refund in the last 3 months to all past and future clients so no liquidity available now at the company right now.

Did you get your refund...

Edited by aussie cruzer
t