NCL Transportation Question

philesian

Hey! So we booked a 7 night on the Encore last night with all 6 bonus offers sailing out Feb. 2 from Miami. I woke up this morning and discovered it's Superbowl weekend in Miami that weekend. So we want to get a head start on booking our hotel for the night of Feb. 1. A couple of questions:

1) Will we be able to choose to fly in the day before with our discounted airfare?

2) I'm aware that we are required to use NCL shuttles, I think? Is this correct? Will we be required to also use NCL partner hotels?

3) Will the NCL shuttle pick us up at any hotel we book for the Sunday boarding? How does this all work? Last time we cruised out of Miami, we had our whole family so we just drove to the port and parked on site. The time before that we arranged our own shuttle from Ft Lauderdale airport and just took a taxi to the port the next day.

We like to arrive the day before since we're coming from unpredictable cold weather from Ontario.

Thanks!

Questions best asked of NCL - airfare flights transportation shuttles and hotel affiliation

While a year out from next years SB wise to make the hotel reservations now unless NCL has that covered -

booking of flights too early and if using NCLs discounted flights let NCL work out the details -

transportation from hotel to pier NCLs domain if using NCL hotel -

airport arrival to hotel probably on your own -

Ask for the details/info from NCL and if not complete go back and ask again if answers are vague - sort of like

this post - a lot of uncertainty - things still in the planning and preparation stages.

So the SuperBowl in 2020 is in Miami - I did not know that - NCL and all the rest of the Florida cruises are

going to have a messy co-ordination of travel events in the time period.  

Edited by don't-use-real-name