PREZIOSA Yacht Club - Which Deck is Best?

mnocket

I am looking at booking a Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Preziosa in 2020.  I notice that already all but one YC cabin on deck 16 is already booked, while there is still a good choice on deck 15.  This leads me to believe that deck 16 is preferred for some reason. Is this a fluke or is deck 16 really the better choice?

Fluke. It really is personal preference. On deck 15 you are closer to the TSL, Concierge and the main entrance point. You need to go up 2 floors to the Pool and One deck. The cabins are below other cabins.

On deck 16  you need to go up or down one deck to all of the facilities and the cabins are below a public deck i.e. One Pool Bar etc.

We sailed on 16 last year and had a fabulous cruise. I am certain had we had a cabin on 15 we would had the same experience.

The best YC1 Preziosa cabins are 15028, 15029, 15030, 15031, 16032, 16033, 16034, 16035. Remember MSC state they retain the right to change your cabins (see T&C), so get it in writing that they will not move you other than for extraordinary reasons if you are able to choose one of these larger cabins.   Doesn't really matter which deck but would tend to avoid Deck 16 due to leisure deck above.

Edited by jody75

2 hours ago, nealjr said:

We had cabin 15030 and wouldn't think  twice about getting the same cabin in the future.  As others stated you are close to the lounge as well as the concierge.

Did you experience any noise from people in the corridor, entering YC or going to and from the TSL?