itinerary change? Bonny info please

boco010

2 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

My best estimate is early this week.

Sorry, but we have been  on 60+ cruises and this is the second time we had issues and again with Azamara, we again are very disappointed 

Bob

I can understand Bobs frustration given the conflicting information being given on Voyage Planner for our booking. I’m struggling to understand what to make of it. 

1.  My voyage planner now in the cruise heading tells us we have a 13 not a 16 night cruise. 

2.  The dates directly below the 13 nights banner are the original 16 nights dates

3.  The itinerary is the same except Key West which we wanted has been substituted with Miami

4.  The itinerary could not by my calculation be done in 13 days

So, what am I to make of this?  

At this stage all I want to know is the start and end dates. The detail and any adjustments can come later. 

Just hoping this doesn’t end in yet another major change disappointment for us. Hoping for the best but fearing the worst 

2 hours ago, boco010 said:

Great to see, maybe we get some additional info, still bit suspicious and wait with booking our flights:)

You may well be right to be so as you still cannot book the cruise on any sites, maybe its return is a placeholder only...... 

• Like 1

Bonnie

Do we have an update on this one yet?  It keeps appearing then disappearing from websites. Someonewas advised letters were coming out which always causes concern. Problem is several of us have held off flight bookings and now availability has gone or prices have gone up.  We really want to nail any plans if possible before it becomes impossible to achieve in budget

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2019 at 1:19 PM, uktog said:

All the more reason to stop speculating and wait for Bonny.

Sorry but misinterpreted twitter posts can cause panic. As you say it must be unsettling for those affected - yes it is, been here SO many times before with Azamara.  

I won’t believe anything unless it comes from Azamara either through Bonnie or their reservation people and it will keep my frustrations in check if we can just wait for that verified info rather than guess based on spurious agent offers. 

Dont mean to be snarky, but why all the back and forth , waiting for Bonnie, why not just call Azamara directly and get your answer immediately? 

Whilst the issue is now resolved the reason we rely on the cruise line representative here is that the call centre is never aware of the correct response. If you look all the way through this thread and the roll call you will see the range of different responses calls generated. 

Oh and in the UK Azamara only offers an 0844 number which we cannot call free of charge in our phone tarrifs. 

Maybe Bonnie you could find an answer to a strange shore excursion change I have had an email about. We have booked a whale watching trip in Victoria BC. This was an afternoon trip as we are scheduled to arrive at 1.30pm. We are still scheduled to arrive at that time but Azamara has changed our trip to 8.30am. This is for June 3rd. Hopefully our excursion is still on.

Thanks Anita

18 minutes ago, benjoon said:

Maybe Bonnie you could find an answer to a strange shore excursion change I have had an email about. We have booked a whale watching trip in Victoria BC. This was an afternoon trip as we are scheduled to arrive at 1.30pm. We are still scheduled to arrive at that time but Azamara has changed our trip to 8.30am. This is for June 3rd. Hopefully our excursion is still on.

Thanks Anita

Hi benjoon,

would you do me the favor of asking this question on a new thread, with a thread title that will help me find it? I’ll also need your departure date, preferably in the thread title.