Aqua spa cafe food ...what items upcharged?

Newbie2006

I used to love the food at the spa cafe until they got rid of the hot items. On my recent cruise I ordered a Turkey club but the bread was so stale I asked for another which came with holes in the bread and caused the filling to fall out. I think it had avocado, tomato and another item. Have not been back since. Too many changes and not for the better.☹

2 hours ago, gold1953 said:

There was food that cost last cruise in 2018 and every other before that . Maybe they have changed very recently

What food (other than smoothies) has incurred an upcharge at the Aqua Spa Cafe?!? Been going 3-5 times per/cruise since my very first Celebrity cruise and never noticed a single food item that had a charge. 

11 hours ago, gold1953 said:

only some of the food is free . Basically if it is plated and within reach it is free. There are a couple of things they get for you as well. You need to check the menu each day as it is on a rotation. Free things show no prices. Others have a price listed

There was no menu at the Edge in January and the available food was the same every day for 4 weeks 😣 

9 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

They use to have Greek Yogurt.    Has this disappeared?   I don't see it on the new menu posted.

Only the last week of January they had Greek Yogurt and fresh fruit on the Edge available,

which was very nice.