Cruise next cert question

pugsammy

13 minutes ago, dolita22 said:

My parents just booked a cruise last night and, evidently, in talking with their PCC, yesterday was the last day to do that. That was just what her PCC said.

This is true, however very often, most times they continue the promotion, so definitely call.

We have been able to use 2 certificates to book each of our last six (and upcoming 5) cruises over the last two years.  It seems to always be in effect for balconies and above booked 6 months out.    

It's kind of like the promos that are about to end.....and then get extended.

Edited by Sand and Seas

2 hours ago, FLAHAM said:

As I recall, to use two certificates on a balcony or higher cabin you also need to book 6 months in advance.

Since July or so, the Double Up promotion has said "any" sailing and we were able to book two balconies using 4 certificates back then for a sailing in October (so inside of 6 months). Then in November I used two more to book a balcony for April, so again inside of six months. 

14 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Since July or so, the Double Up promotion has said "any" sailing and we were able to book two balconies using 4 certificates back then for a sailing in October (so inside of 6 months). Then in November I used two more to book a balcony for April, so again inside of six months. 

that is awesome, I have 2 more to use and I booked as far out as I could and got an extension on 2....ie: January 2021 - was supposed to use by Oct 2020.  So I will try for an extension on those last 2 as well.  My pcl said as long as I book something before they expire, she can get an extension on them, yay!  My budget can't handle 2 cruises in a year haha.