ADV. OF THE SEAS AFTER UPDATES

Maraprince

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

No reservations for any shows including the ice show. And none of the main shows that have been on the ship for years were changed out either.

Great!

First time on this ship so we have not seen any of the shows!

MARAPRINCE

24 minutes ago, Maraprince said:

Great!

First time on this ship so we have not seen any of the shows!

MARAPRINCE

We are on the Adventure Snowbird Migration Cruise this October.  Looking forward to seeing the updates.  We have never been on the Adventure, but have been on the Explorer and Mariner.  We are booked in one of the "new" Panoramic Ocean View Cabins on Deck 12.  Has anyone been in one of those? I believe it is category 1L (1824) .

12 minutes ago, shakeNbake said:

Last year on the Freedom Class ships, reservations for the ice shows were available right after muster by Studio B.  

But this thread is about Adventure. And last year on Freedom there were no tickets either.

2 hours ago, Sunny AZ Girl said:

We are on the Adventure Snowbird Migration Cruise this October.  Looking forward to seeing the updates.  We have never been on the Adventure, but have been on the Explorer and Mariner.  We are booked in one of the "new" Panoramic Ocean View Cabins on Deck 12.  Has anyone been in one of those? I believe it is category 1L (1824) .

My wife and I stayed in one on the Navigator a few years ago. We really enjoyed it. The position and wall of glass give a breathtaking and commanding view of the sea. We have come to enjoy having a balcony more, but if it weren’t for that we would book a panoramic room again. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, nashirak said:

My wife and I stayed in one on the Navigator a few years ago. We really enjoyed it. The position and wall of glass give a breathtaking and commanding view of the sea. We have come to enjoy having a balcony more, but if it weren’t for that we would book a panoramic room again. 

Good to know you enjoyed it.  We do book balconies about 80% of the time, but we have found we like the larger space afforded in the Large OV rooms on the longer cruises, and if we are doing a cooler weather cruise (like this one) we don't spend much time on the balcony anyway.  We do have a balcony for Alaska (scenery) and also for any Caribbean Cruises we book).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maraprince said:

Just signed up for the Meet & Mingle and it is showing that only 4 people are registered for the 5/31/19 sailing.  Is this possible????

MARAPRINCE

Could be.  Royal had an IT problem (imagine that) with the roll calls a while back and they would zero out the registrations randomly.  On one cruise we were on, we had to register 3 times.

12 hours ago, Maraprince said:

Just signed up for the Meet & Mingle and it is showing that only 4 people are registered for the 5/31/19 sailing.  Is this possible????

MARAPRINCE

Are you on the Roll Call for your sailing?  If it is an active one, then I would bet it is an IT problem.  We also had to re-register for our fall TA on the Brilliance several times. We had an active Roll Call with well over 150 signed up and we kept losing the M&M registration.