FTTF is available now but help !

Mommawo

With FTTF, you can arrive as early as you want (within reason) regardless of your check-in time. That's one of the perks of FTTF so if the extra $'s and benefits of FTTF are worth it to you, then go for it. :classic_smile:

Edited by joepeka
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, shellster1 said:

If you want it, get it, like NOW! Ignore the check-in time that's listed on FTTF. It doesn't apply. 

Well didn’t know I wanted it until I seen it available so I just grabbed it  thanks!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So glad you got it! I personally think it's totally worth it and you made a great decision! I wasn't trying to be mean at all, I just know they don't last long so wanted to let you know to grab it while it was still available! Yes, you'll need to reprint everything. I usually show up around 11:00am, depending upon the departure port. Happy travels!!!

Just now, shellster1 said:

So glad you got it! I personally think it's totally worth it and you made a great decision! I wasn't trying to be mean at all, I just know they don't last long so wanted to let you know to grab it while it was still available! Yes, you'll need to reprint everything. I usually show up around 11:00am, depending upon the departure port. Happy travels!!!

Thanks for the push to get it fast!!! I am glad ! Because it must have been last one 

• Like 1

You can check in as soon as they start letting people in to the terminal and you will board immediately after Platinum, Diamond, wedding parties, etc. One of the biggest advantages of FTTF is that your cabin will be ready as soon as you get on the ship, so you can ignore the sign on the stateroom hallway door and go right on in, drop off your bags, and go enjoy the ship without dragging luggage around.

You will also see a big advantage if you have to visit the Guest Services desk. Instead of waiting in a huge line, you get to go in the Platinum/Diamond line, which usually only has a couple of people in it, if that.

• Like 1