Gift Ideas?

Mimiya11

Our Baltic cruise is coming up in a few months and we are researching away for tours, top attractions to see, etc. etc,.  We do want to bring home gifts (nothing cheesy) for the kids and little kiddos (one each as there are so many of them).  I recall seeing a post where someone suggested to save shopping for one particular port and I seemed to have lost where that thread was.  Ideas welcome.   

There’s a Legos store on the Stroget in Copenhagen.  It might have figures/sets not available in the U.S.

There’s a market at Market Square in Helsinki and the “Sweater Market” next to the city wall in Tallinn.  I’m not a shopper, so I don’t know if there are kid-friendly items at these markets. 

Edited by GradUT

Oops ports would help.   Amsterdam, Berlin, Helsinki, Tallinn, Stockholm and Copenhagen.  

GradUT - We most definitely are not shoppers but a quick but interesting purchase would be nice to do.  So your ideas are appreciated.    

Tiny wooden shoes in Amsterdam.  I still have the pair my Granny gave me over 50 years ago!

In Germany nothing really comes to mind.  Kathe Wohlfahrt has some lovely wooden ornaments that will be somewhat expensive.  I got some small birds holding a love letter for my friends and I think they were about 7 Euros a piece.  Of course there are all the Christmas pyramids and ornaments as well that are breathtaking.  If you are in  Berlin, her shop is a couple of blocks up the street from Checkpoint Charlie.  I don't recommend that place but the museum that is there is fantastic and you can spend a couple of hours in there.   DSC_0186.JPG?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=880&h=880&