Internet costs and Packages

resordanis

Afternoon All,

Can anyone please tell me the current costs of Internet Packages on QE please? I do have two hours but need to keep in contact, so will need more than that for 19 days. I realise it is still slow unfortunately, but probably better than nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Cunard's internet prices haven't changed since our first QM2 voyage way back in 2005, except for the 30-minute package increasing by $1.45 since then. So, unless there has been a recent price change that I am not aware of, here are the costs for internet packages.

30 minutes - $14.95

120 minutes - $47.95

240 minutes - $89.95

480 minutes - $167.95

• Like 1

It looks like you have at least 2 Cunard voyages in your signature, from 2016. Beginning with your third voyage (I.e., CWC Gold or higher) each guest receives a complimentary allotment of internet time - Gold members receive the 120 minute package, Platinum members the 240 minute package, and Diamond members the 480 minute package. Purchase the package appropriate to your status and the cost will be credited back overnight. The package award is given to each guest according to their CWC level, so for example if both people in the room are Gold they each receive 120 minutes.

There used to be a small bump in the minutes in a package if you buy them before the end of the day after embarkation but on our Christmas trip in 2018 there was no bump-up.

Edit: Oh, it looks like you knew that. The instructions for receiving complimentary time suggest that you have to buy the specific package (eg., two hours) for the system to recognize and credit you back (and then buy additional packages as necessary), but check with the Internet desk to be sure - perhaps they'd credit the 120-minute cost from a larger package.

Edited by Underwatr

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I definitely need more than my 120 minutes, but don’t want to purchase until at least day 3. Our cruise leaves from Sydney and our first stop is Brisbane. Having just come back from a coastal cruise we had our own data up until that time and certainly in Brisbane. Now that I now know the prices, just have to see what is on offer.