We've gone and done it!

schazzy

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since I can't help myself, I was taking a gander at April 2021 cruises out of PC and came across this:

I think this might make up for our cancelled ABC cruise, what do y'all think? 

Capture.JPG

25 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

😨😱. maybe you should read posts on both ships?  I for one, just got off the Elation and there is no comparison to the two ships...Adventure offers so much more in food, venues, activities, etc.  

I'm well aware of what both ships have, and we're actually perfectly fine with what the Elation offers. We don't need all the bells and whistles and a dozen different dining options to enjoy a cruise. Our decision to change our vacation plans for 2020 is not about what ship is better, but what is better for us in regards to what we want to do, and we have decided that spending 3 nights at a Disney resort, visiting two parks, and then spending 5 nights on a cruise is what we want to do.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schazzy said:

Well, since I can't help myself, I was taking a gander at April 2021 cruises out of PC and came across this:

I think this might make up for our cancelled ABC cruise, what do y'all think? 

Capture.JPG

We did this same cruise on the Liberty from PC four years ago. It was awesome! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We did this same cruise on the Liberty from PC four years ago. It was awesome! :classic_biggrin:

Yeah, I really like the itinerary and 4 sea days means 4 brunches! :classic_biggrin: Also, it will be on a "new" ship, I'm really glad they are going to bring the Radiance to PC to do those 8 day cruises and I hope they continue to do so and we don't have to even consider going to FTL or Miami for them!

Edited by schazzy

2 minutes ago, schazzy said:

Yeah, I really like the itinerary and 4 sea days means 4 brunches! :classic_biggrin: Also, it will be on a "new" ship, I'm really glad they are going to bring the Radiance to PC to do those 8 day cruises and I hope they continue to do so and we don't have to even consider going to FTL or Miami for them!

Book it Dano!!! :classic_biggrin:  I have a review of that cruise in my signature.

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2019 at 4:23 PM, schazzy said:

I'm sure some of y'all will think we're crazy, but we cancelled our 8-day on RC Adventure OTS and booked a 5-day on the Carnival Elation. As I mentioned in another post, we were second guessing the 8-day for a few reasons and since we had a refundable deposit, we cancelled, and revisited an idea we had a while back to do a land and sea vacation. We decided we are going to do a weekend at Disney as we haven't been in a long time, then go on a 5 day cruise on the Elation to Grand Turk and Amber Cove. We chose this cruise because it falls in our preferred time frame, we actually love the Fantasy-class and we haven't been on the Elation yet, this cruise is sea day, port, port, and sea day, and most of all it's a shorter cruise with no stops in Freeport or Nassau. We'll save going to the ABC's and trying another line for future cruises. I'm so excited! 

You know whats good for you!  Enjoy your cruise, its your time, and have fun!

• Thanks 1