DELUX DRINK PACKAGE DOWN IN PRICE !!!!!!

DELUX was down to 44.00 per day...we had gotten it at 49.00...I Was on the RCCL website today and noticed that for our week on the Allure March 31st out of Miami that the Delux was down to 44.00 per day...4 of us called and cancelled and they re ordered for us on the phone...refund of the previous purchase in 7 to 10 days...saved 82,00 per couple...yippie for the common cruiser

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CruisingNole said:

Are 2019 prices up across the board? I paid $45/day and $52/day with VOOM surf and stream on Oasis in November of last year. I purchased the cruise in February and that same deal was advertised every other week for at least 6 months in advance.

Yes.  RC raised prices as of January 1.

3 hours ago, EaganCruiser said:

DELUX was down to 44.00 per day...we had gotten it at 49.00...I Was on the RCCL website today and noticed that for our week on the Allure March 31st out of Miami that the Delux was down to 44.00 per day...4 of us called and cancelled and they re ordered for us on the phone...refund of the previous purchase in 7 to 10 days...saved 82,00 per couple...yippie for the common cruiser

Keep watching it. Ours went down to $39 the week before our cruise.

• Like 1

Well I think Royal Caribbean blew a fuse with the constant price changes for the drink package. Yesterday after reading this thread I checked my planner. The deluxe drink package was  $52 with a 20% discount off of on board prices. The refreshment package was $26 don't remember the % off. Today the deluxe drink package is $49 with no % discount banner off of on board prices and the refreshment package is $20 with 10% off of on board prices. 

How can this be? Even if they used the$26 price of the refreshment package from yesterday 10% off would make it $23.40.

Is the new on board price of the deluxe $49 now since they aren't advertising a sale?  This is just mind boggling.

Riddle me this Batman.  When is a sale not a sale?

Answer: When it's a Royal Caribbean sale.  

I think I will have a tee shirt made up with this and wear it on board.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Awesome.. you just saved me (and wife) $80.  I hadn't thought it'd get any cheaper from the $49 we originally got it at.  There should be a sticky thread of "Best prices seen" for the various items so we know what good is.

Again, thank you!

Because you don't understand RCI math, where %off is meaningless and the only thing that matters is the bottom line price.

It’s not math. They use a something like a roulette wheel. Instead of red an black and a number it a $ amount and a percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Because you don't understand RCI math, where %off is meaningless and the only thing that matters is the bottom line price.

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

Well I think Royal Caribbean blew a fuse with the constant price changes for the drink package.

Looks like RC hired someone who used to work at Macys given their pricing.

I know this won't help a lot of people due to timing but they usually do a black friday sale.  

28 minutes ago, Nectarologist said:

I know this won't help a lot of people due to timing but they usually do a black friday sale.  

Didn’t Macy’s have to pay a firm for that?

Our deluxe drink package on Symphony in June is $56 (no banner today, yesterday, it was 20% off, but still $56). 

55 minutes ago, Nectarologist said:

At least Macy's gives you a fake original price. The on board price is a mystery unless you are on your sailing. In which case it's too late to preorder.

• Like 1