Set sail pass

tidygirl

I am trying to print my set sail pass. It's saying it's not complete,  the only thing I can find is not taking a photo of us. Is that now a required thing? Pretty soon they won't even need any workers to check us in!

Also curious what happens if a person doesn't have a computer and arrives with no set sail pass or photo? 

Did you complete your credit card info? Passport info? You can get your set sail pass without adding a photo.  Photos can be added later if desired.  

If you do not fill out the information, you will spend time at check in filling out all the information.  They will also take your photo if you do not put one in online. 

Edited by Missymo

11 minutes ago, tidygirl said:

I am trying to print my set sail pass. It's saying it's not complete,  the only thing I can find is not taking a photo of us. Is that now a required thing? Pretty soon they won't even need any workers to check us in!

Also curious what happens if a person doesn't have a computer and arrives with no set sail pass or photo? 

A photo is not required.  Check carefully, I’ve missed one small detail and it comes up incomplete.

9 hours ago, tidygirl said:

The security people will have to look up your name on the manifest before they let you enter the terminal.  Might delay you a few minutes.

15 hours ago, tidygirl said:

It didn't show what was missing,  but I went through it all and discovered when I filled it out awhile ago it didn't save my credit card information.  Thank you all they are now printed!😀

Happy for you.