Diamond Lounge Drinks & Times

Do you get three free drinks a night in the diamond lounge or is it three free drinks for the entire cruise?  Do you have to use one of your free drinks to get bottled water?  What hours is bottled water available in the diamond lounge?  Can you only get the free drinks in the diamond lounge between 5:30 and 8:00 pm?

During the Diamond Lounge cocktail hours (5:30 - 8:00 which vary by ship) unlimited drinks are free and you do not have to use any of the three drinks loaded on your sea pass card every day.   A bottle of water is free during these hours in the lounge. 

You can use the three free drinks on your sea pass at any bar or restaurant during the evening cocktail hour times.  The drinks you can order from a bar are the same restricted drinks you can order in the Diamond lounge.

• Like 1

Yes, you have to use one of your 3 free drink “coupons” if you like water or Pelligrino. Often, after an excursursion, that is wonderful to drink. That is available all days of cruise. You have unlimited drinks from 4:30-8 in Diamond Lounge. That is for D-D+/Pinnacles  only, not tag-a-Longs, etc. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bling19572010 said:

Do you get three free drinks a night in the diamond lounge or is it three free drinks for the entire cruise?  Do you have to use one of your free drinks to get bottled water?  What hours is bottled water available in the diamond lounge?  Can you only get the free drinks in the diamond lounge between 5:30 and 8:00 pm?

DL drink menu. Ignore the hours. Hours vary ship to ship. Depending on what time TD starts. 

image.png.a85141f778c558d43bc534f685eed765.png

Sorry to ask this questions, but feel I might get flamed in a  "new diamond" question thread. We are 4 points away from diamond. I am booking a cruise on Allure for September.  Will the points get added prior to the sailing or after?  Will we be able to use the diamond lounge during the cruise?

13 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

Sorry to ask this questions, but feel I might get flamed in a  "new diamond" question thread. We are 4 points away from diamond. I am booking a cruise on Allure for September.  Will the points get added prior to the sailing or after?  Will we be able to use the diamond lounge during the cruise?

After your cruise is completed so no diamond perks for your sailing. Something to look forward to on your next RC cruise. 

Edited by davekathy

16 minutes ago, jeanneful said:

You could do a B2B and get the Diamond status the second week! That is what we will be doing.

I like your thinking. As a matter of fact that's what we did. Early during your first leg speak with the LA and let her/him know. That way they can start the process to ensure you are recognized as diamond on your second leg. 

Edited by davekathy

5 hours ago, davekathy said:

DL drink menu. Ignore the hours. Hours vary ship to ship. Depending on what time TD starts. 

image.png.a85141f778c558d43bc534f685eed765.png

This is new to me so everyone please be gentle when responding...On the above drink list, are those the brands of alcohol you can use to have a drink mixed with OR are they all on the rocks or soda/water chasers??...etc. can I get a Rum Punch with Captain Morgan OR is it Captain Morgan and Coke?? Also, I think I know the answer but will ask for confirmation purposes, you cannot use the 3 drink vouchers during Happy Hour at Dinner in the MDR...Thanks 

20 minutes ago, kdnurs said:

This is new to me so everyone please be gentle when responding...On the above drink list, are those the brands of alcohol you can use to have a drink mixed with OR are they all on the rocks or soda/water chasers??...etc. can I get a Rum Punch with Captain Morgan OR is it Captain Morgan and Coke?? Also, I think I know the answer but will ask for confirmation purposes, you cannot use the 3 drink vouchers during Happy Hour at Dinner in the MDR...Thanks 

You can have a mixed drink from the above list. Just ask if you're not sure if your favorite drink can be made from the list of selections. The three voucher C&A drinks in the MDR during the HHs has been hit and miss. Some are posting yes and others no. Ask the LA when you're on your cruise.