200+ Days on Regent - Fitness classes? Female Instructor

SGolffan

We are looking forward to going back on Explorer this Spring.  The last cruises we have been on Regent have been all male fitness instructors.  Have you been Explorer recently and if so any female instructors for yoga etc?

As as much as we cruise we have to workout or we would be huge!

Many thanks!

While I have in the remote past encountered female fitness instructors on Regent, in recent years, all have been male, at least of the cruises I have been on.  My main problem with the fitness classes on Explorer is that you have to sign up way ahead to get in the class.

• Like 1

Yes, Regent has female fitness instructors.  We enjoyed Bianca on the Mariner last November.  We took Yoga, my wife took her Zumba, her stretch classes  and personal trained every other day with her.

She was heads and shoulders better than any fitness instructor we have enjoyed in 24 cruises (Regent and Silversea).  She is
/was so coveted, she was taken from the Mariner mid cruise and sent to Oceania Sienna since the Sienna had no cabins for a male fitness instructor.

Would either have your TA inquire who will be the fitness instructor on your Explorer voyage, or if you booked directly call Regent and ask.  Please see a few photos of Bianca teaching below.

6760546F-426B-4F59-BE28-0CFC676FC09F.jpeg

CF3DB908-9935-459E-993F-346401A597F0.jpeg