Frozen Drinks

BBC!!! Baileys, Banana, Colada!! tastes like a chocolate milkshake! our sailaway drink every port! also don't know if they still make them but it's called the Love Connection its 1/3 pina colada, 1/3 strawberry Daquri, 1/3 frozen Mango, mixed together tastes like a creamcicle!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, louieond said:

BBC!!! Baileys, Banana, Colada!! tastes like a chocolate milkshake! our sailaway drink every port! also don't know if they still make them but it's called the Love Connection its 1/3 pina colada, 1/3 strawberry Daquri, 1/3 frozen Mango, mixed together tastes like a creamcicle!!

I second the BBC - it is delicious!!! Easily my favourite Royal drink! 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:54 AM, 1novascotian said:

Heading out on the Allure in a few weeks and looking for recommendations on frozen drinks!

Just got off Allure yesterday.   No doubt about it.....Get a Blue Hawaiian and get it from Kareme (pronounced Kareem) in the Solarium Bar.    We named it the "Kareme Special" and it started to stick.    Ask for it that way and he'll make it right and he'll know that "Mr. John" told you all about it.

Six Blue Hawaiians all in a row !

Blue Hawaiians.jpg

Kareme, my crew, and Alex with the googley eyes.

Kareme 2a.jpg

Edited by zdad59
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, zdad59 said:

Just got off Allure yesterday.   No doubt about it.....Get a Blue Hawaiian and get it from Kareme (pronounced Kareem) in the Solarium Bar.    We named it the "Kareme Special" and it started to stick.    Ask for it that way and he'll make it right and he'll know that "Mr. John" told you all about it.

Second for blue Hawaiian. Tried this on my last RCL cruise a couple years ago and now it’s my favorite drink. So good. It’s no longer listed on their menu so I am glad I tried it while there was plenty of frozen drinks listed on their menus a couple years ago. Sadly this seems to no longer be the case as only two or 3 are listed on their menus now. Thanks 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, zdad59 said:

Blue Hawaiians.jpg

Kareme 2a.jpg

PS.....Kareme is the only one we've found that makes it this way.    All others blend all the Blue Curacao in losing the multicolor effect, which makes the drink taste better.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, zdad59 said:

PS.....Kareme is the only one we've found that makes it this way.    All others blend all the Blue Curacao in losing the multicolor effect, which makes the drink taste better.  

Thanks for heads up. I will be sure to write his name down for my upcoming trip. I’ve never had one done that way. Thanks 

• Like 1

Mudslides all the way. But if you want a proper one, you have to get a glass from the bar and go get ice cream from the machines and have them make it with that. Otherwise it's the crushed ice with ice cream mix. Still good, but not as good. 

• Like 1