Itinerary discrepancy for upcoming Summit sailing on 3/25

JerseyShoreGirl0732

I noticed a discrepancy in the ports when looking at the cruise tt website to see how many ships were in port along with the Summit for the 3/25 sailing out of San Juan. The itinerary from my TA along with the itinerary on Celebrity's website has us in St. Kitts on 3/26 and and St. Croix on 3/27. The Cruise TT site has it reversed with us in St. Croix 3/26 and St. Kitts on 3/27. Has anyone noticed something like this before? I'm considering booking an excursion privately so I want to make sure I have the correct port dates. Is the data on the cruise tt site always accurate?

This is what I see on the tt cruise site for the Celebrity Summit:

14-Feb-19 09:30  25-Mar-19 20:30  No Information Available    
25-Mar-19 20:30  26-Mar-19 08:00  At Sea    
26-Mar-19 08:00  26-Mar-19 17:00  St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands  1950  
26-Mar-19 17:00  27-Mar-19 08:00  At Sea    
27-Mar-19 08:00  27-Mar-19 17:00  Basse-terre, St. Kitts, Saint Kitts and Nevis  12964 Costa Magica, Costa Pacifica, Carnival Horizon
27-Mar-19 17:00  28-Mar-19 08:00  At Sea    
28-Mar-19 08:00  28-Mar-19 17:00  St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda  5730 Costa Pacifica
28-Mar-19 17:00  30-Mar-19 08:00  At Sea    
30-Mar-19 08:00  30-Mar-19 20:30  San Juan, Puerto Rico  4451 Jewel Of The Seas
30-Mar-19 20:30  31-Mar-19 08:00  At Sea    
31-Mar-19 08:00  31-Mar-19 17:00  St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands  1950  
31-Mar-19 17:00  01-Apr-19 08:00  At Sea

Omg thank you for posting this!   I booked a tour privately for st Criox for the 26th and according to the celebrity website they switched the ports at some point and St Criox.  I called Celebrity and confirmed that 27th is now St Criox.  I'm getting my tour date changed now.  That would have been terrible if I didn't see this post

Edited by deb1eric

19 hours ago, deb1eric said:

Omg thank you for posting this!   I booked a tour privately for st Criox for the 26th and according to the celebrity website they switched the ports at some point and St Criox.  I called Celebrity and confirmed that 27th is now St Criox.  I'm getting my tour date changed now.  That would have been terrible if I didn't see this post

Glad I could help! 

19 hours ago, deb1eric said:

You didn't receive an Email from Celebrity or your TA of the itinerary change? 😕 Regardless if it's a port of call change or if its only a time change at a port of call we have always been notified by Celebrity or our TA well in advance of the sail date.  

14 minutes ago, davekathy said:

You didn't receive an Email from Celebrity or your TA of the itinerary change? 😕 Regardless if it's a port of call change or if its only a time change at a port of call we have always been notified by Celebrity or our TA well in advance of the sail date.  

No call or email.  The TA called about Celebrity changing my cabin due to reconfigurations of staterooms and gave us a credit for the change but didn't mention anything about the port days changing.  I booked the cruise back in Nov. and sailing next month. 

13 minutes ago, deb1eric said:

No call or email.  The TA called about Celebrity changing my cabin due to reconfigurations of staterooms and gave us a credit for the change but didn't mention anything about the port days changing.  I booked the cruise back in Nov. and sailing next month. 

That is wrong in so many ways. Lucky for you a CC member is doing Celebrity's job for them. Have you notified your TA of the itinerary change? I'd call Celebrity or request your TA call Celebrity and voice your dissatisfaction with Celebrity and the reasons why.  I get itineraries are subject to change but this far out you should have been notified. IMO. 

Edited by davekathy

I guess others on our sailing can chime in but I have always had the current itinerary in my docs. Not disagreeing with you, they do change things all the time. And I always look at port load for my trips as well, helps to decide if I want that itinerary. 

50 minutes ago, FLbeachbaby said:

I guess I should've said MY original itinerary which is St. Kitts 26th, St Croix 27th, Antigua 28th. This thread could be confusing...  4 weeks from today. Cheers🥂

I booked this in early Nov and my original itinerary has St. Kitts on the 26th too. I was checking the port loads (without my itinerary in front of me) to figure out if and where we would book excursions. I've now learned not to rely on Cruise TT!

This is my first Celebrity cruise so I'm just learning how to use their website. Wow, 4 weeks from today, can't wait!

Celebrity often does not notify of port changes. This happened to us on a January sailing this year.  I found out about the change on my roll call. Some had been notified some had not. Didn’t matter if it was booked through cruise line or TA. 

I called Celebrity to ask why I hadn’t been notified. Received no good answer.

Lesson is to join your roll call!