Harmony of Seas

bvm5

It's not out for my upcoming Anthem (edited cause I wrote the wrong A ship 😉 ) cruise either, and I'm around 60 days out.  So weird.  Someone posted in the thread for that sailing that RCCL said it was delayed (but I thought they said cause Harmony and Symphony were keeping them busy...)

Edited by ThePNVT

I know this is a silly question, but are you signing into the Royal Caribbean site and after you see your booking, going to the Cruise Planner?  I ask because you said you can't sign in.

I know I am not sailing on Harmony in June, but I was able to make reservations for our end of June cruise a few weeks ago.  If you are looking at the Cruise Planner and can't see anything,  and are less than 60 days,I'd keep following up on a daily basis.  Good luck.

Edited by katiel53

6 minutes ago, cha4244 said:

Ok so today I am told the only way to book shows and entertainment for this cruise is to buy "The Key".  No thank you Royal Caribbean!  I surely hope this is not true!

Not true.  Worst case you can book shows right after you board at the box office.  See your boarding document for the location.

When I call today to say we still cant book shows she said you have to wait for between 90 to 60 days out I told her its 59 days & she said Ho ! then I asked to be transfered to the IT department & she said  " we dont have an IT department " I said yesterday they were goint to transfer me there but I couldnt hold again  so she put me back on hold comes back & advises me the IT department will send me an E-mail I not holding my breath

1 hour ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

When I call today to say we still cant book shows she said you have to wait for between 90 to 60 days out I told her its 59 days & she said Ho ! then I asked to be transfered to the IT department & she said  " we dont have an IT department " I said yesterday they were goint to transfer me there but I couldnt hold again  so she put me back on hold comes back & advises me the IT department will send me an E-mail I not holding my breath

So they have finally admitted it 🤣

1 hour ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

I was told there wasn't an IT department too but there is a website assistance number on the website that I called.

(800) 398-9819

On 2/25/2019 at 3:22 PM, katiel53 said:

I know this is a silly question, but are you signing into the Royal Caribbean site and after you see your booking, going to the Cruise Planner?  I ask because you said you can't sign in.

I know I am not sailing on Harmony in June, but I was able to make reservations for our end of June cruise a few weeks ago.  If you are looking at the Cruise Planner and can't see anything,  and are less than 60 days,I'd keep following up on a daily basis.  Good luck.

Entertainment for a lot of Harmony sailings through almost the end of June was opened for reservations in January.  There are three sailings, April 28, May 6 and May 9 that you still can't make entertainment reservations even though later sailings you can.  It makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Entertainment for a lot of Harmony sailings through almost the end of June was opened for reservations in January.  There are three sailings, April 28, May 6 and May 9 that you still can't make entertainment reservations even though later sailings you can.  It makes no sense.

Thanks.  I didn't realize that and thought perhaps someone didn't know how to sign in.

• Like 1

Hello, I am cruising June 16th on HOTS, entertainment booking opened in Jan. I did run across a situation that drop downs menus  did NOT load onto my IPad. I was speaking to RC customer service & they tried to “upsell” me , it turned out there were drop downs in Activities to choose/pay for items but I only saw  a “ not available yet” comment, however when I logged onto a computer the drop down pulled in. 

6 minutes ago, RTripp said:

Hello, I am cruising June 16th on HOTS, entertainment booking opened in Jan. I did run across a situation that drop downs menus  did NOT load onto my IPad. I was speaking to RC customer service & they tried to “upsell” me , it turned out there were drop downs in Activities to choose/pay for items but I only saw  a “ not available yet” comment, however when I logged onto a computer the drop down pulled in. 

I have been trying to book from my laptop the whole time, they were not available to book until today for the April 28th sailing.  Tried multiple browsers, cleared browsing history, tried incognito, tried on iphone and kindle, our sailing was not available to book entertainment until today.  Many threads here and on other social network sites with people complaining.  Glad they finally fixed the problem.