Purchase Soda package one day into cruise?

rizzle64

Does anyone know the recent prices of purchasing the soda package on board? Is it $10 a day? And can you still purchase it one day into the cruise?

I know people have done that on other cruise lines to save some money on the first day that you're not able to use it the full day. Thoughts?

TIA!

Check you're cruise planner and figure it out. There might be very little cost difference to just pre-purchase the package...as you will be on the ship most of the day and all night upon boarding. Also if you're interested in the internet/Voom for one device it might work out to pre-purchase the package that will include the two.

And to answer the other part of your question, I've always seen all beverage packages being sold for the first several days of the cruise.

As for "not getting a full day's use" out of the package on the first day, since you can be on board before noon, you're still looking at lunchtime drinks, all afternoon poolside, dinner drinks, and evening drinks that you'll be depriving yourself of.  If you'll drink more than two sodas in that period of time, just go ahead and buy the soda package.  

You can also use it the last morning before you get off the ship -- my son often makes one last drive-by of the Freestyle machine before debarkation.