Found 2 roll calls for Star Princess May 26, 2019 (Alaska)

I searched manually a few days ago and found a roll call for Star Princess, May 26, 2019, here: 

. Then today I found another roll call here: https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/star-princess-may-26-2019/  through the roll call finder. Would you please move the posts from one to the other so there's just a single roll call?

Thanks!

DrJohn999

Edited by DrJohn999
Both are under 'rollcalls' after all....

This second thread (which actually came first)  is not really a roll call, as per the thread starter.  

The one you posted a link to is really a roll call but will likely not show up in the roll call finder tool because of the 'th' in the date.  

24 minutes ago, DrJohn999 said:

I searched manually a few days ago and found a roll call for Star Princess, May 26, 2019, here: 

. Then today I found another roll call here: https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/star-princess-may-26-2019/  through the roll call finder. Would you please move the posts from one to the other so there's just a single roll call?

Thanks!

DrJohn999

Best way to do this is to use the "report post" link in the upper right of the first post on one of the threads (better to be the one with the date formatted correctly) to ask that the two be merged.  Be sure to post a link to the "other" thread in the request.

34 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Best way to do this is to use the "report post" link in the upper right of the first post on one of the threads (better to be the one with the date formatted correctly) to ask that the two be merged.  Be sure to post a link to the "other" thread in the request.

Thanks, I just did that — will see what happens.