3 generations in aqua theater suite ‘maybe’ live review

1 hour ago, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

OMG! How exciting! Who's your genie? Did you do any pre-cruise planning or did you leave it up to your genie?

Leticia “Lettie”. Other than booking a driver in St. Martin, we did nothing. She sent over an intenirary a couple weeks ago and we were able to change a couple things. We had the same room two years ago on Allure and our genie Susan handled everything for us then as well. 

28 minutes ago, BigAdventuresLittleOnes said:

Leticia “Lettie”. Other than booking a driver in St. Martin, we did nothing. She sent over an intenirary a couple weeks ago and we were able to change a couple things. We had the same room two years ago on Allure and our genie Susan handled everything for us then as well. 

We had Alex last time & she was wonderful! She did everything for us. I have since read some reviews that say their genie did absolutely nothing. (I can't imagine!) But scares me a little. That's the beauty of the genie! Y'all have fun! 

Everything is usually set up before boarding and yes, you can request a certain genie.  We did that for our cruise on Anthem the end of this month and will have the same genie we had in September.  Be sure to put down the genie you want on the last question of the questionnaire Royal sends you.

7 hours ago, BigAdventuresLittleOnes said:

Sorry! That would have been helpful! 

We’re 8330 on harmony!

That’s my room next week! Have fun and take care of it lol!!

Just got a surprise cookie, milk, scotch, and cheese delivery to enjoy while we watch the aqua show. Our personalized schedule said the show was at 8:30, so we told the kids they could stay up to watch it. Turns out it’s actually not until 10:30 though. 

We had dinner at Jamie’s. Everything was good, but the lemon cheesecake was amazing. 

7B44EBC8-B69B-4E5B-ABD3-8B82B0350C1C.jpeg

• Like 1