My Time Dining now shows "At Your Leisure" - Symphony of the Seas

About two months ago, I booked specific times for My Time Dining  for our cruise on Symphony of the Seas.  Now, in Cruise Planner, the times are gone and it merely shows "At Your Leisure" for each and every My Time Dining Reservation I previously made.  Is this a temporary hiccup in the system, or some sort of real change?   Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by lawyerboy5555

1 hour ago, lawyerboy5555 said:

About two months ago, I booked specific times for My Time Dining  for our cruise on Symphony of the Seas.  Now, in Cruise Planner, the times are gone and it merely shows "At Your Leisure" for each and every My Time Dining Reservation I previously made.  Is this a temporary hiccup in the system, or some sort of real change?   Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue.  Thanks in advance.

My guess is it’s a hiccup. Also we had trouble with the ap on Symphony a couple weeks ago. If you have more than one cruise on your AP, you may have to fully log out and back in and then all your reservations will magically appear again. The guy at the Voom desk can help with that if it doesn’t work for you. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

That’s normal. If you look at the detailed calendar the times will be there. RCI IT at work. 

Where is this detailed calendar? I can only see the my calendar section in the cruise planner. And it also lists the MTD at the top of each day with at your leisure. Is there some other calendar I am supposed to have in my planner? Thanks 

8 minutes ago, 37645 said:

Where is this detailed calendar? I can only see the my calendar section in the cruise planner. And it also lists the MTD at the top of each day with at your leisure. Is there some other calendar I am supposed to have in my planner? Thanks 

Use your finger and scroll up on screen like where I put arrow.

EB8C0876-2279-458E-840A-548F491FA5A4_zps

Then you will see

AEADB4FA-175C-4943-A012-F1FFAE04367D_zps

Then click on my calendar 

040B3C84-970C-4439-A173-EE13D08BEA5E_zps

once logged into the ships WiFi my stuff I saw at home didn’t show. Had to completely log in again for stuff to show again. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

1 minute ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Use your finger and scroll up on screen like where I put arrow.

Then you will see

Then click on my calendar 

once logged into the ships WiFi my stuff I saw at home didn’t show. Had to completely log in again for stuff to show again. 

Oh you are talking about the app. Myself and I suspect the OP are referring to the cruise planner in the website, since you can’t access the planner on the app until it’s closer to your cruise. Thanks anyways. 

10 minutes ago, 37645 said:

. Is there some other calendar I am supposed to have in my planner? 

No, that’s it - you should be able to click on each entry to see the details. But, even if can’t, the confirmation email you got when you booked is all you need if there’s any issue. 

No, that’s it - you should be able to click on each entry to see the details. But, even if can’t, the confirmation email you got when you booked is all you need if there’s any issue. 

Yes unfortunately on the cruise planner on the website MTD reservations are currently at least for myself are just listed as at your leisure, same issue that the OP is experiencing. And if you select each item while looking at the calendar, all it says is at your leisure without any times. The only way to see your times is to check your order history. Hopefully this is something that is fixed soon so everyone can actually see their calendar along with the times. But maybe it would show up in the calendar when the app works, my guess within 90 days of sailing. I think that everyone that is out further than that just has to assume that the reservations are accurately booked. Unless it’s working for them. Thanks

But don’t worry OP, they aren’t showing up on others as well so you are not alone with this issue. Happy Cruising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, 37645 said:

Hopefully this is something that is fixed soon so everyone can actually see their calendar along with the times. But maybe it would show up in the calendar when the app works, my guess within 90 days of sailing.

It’s been that way for years - might take a while to fix. It will show up in the app. 

The detailed calendar doesn’t seem to list the time, as mentioned you need to go into the order history or the confirmation email. 

Edited by Biker19

Look in the "Order History" at the top of the Planner page.  Shows all times.  The Calendar usually shows "At Your Leisure" on the big ships.  Been that way for several years.

• 2 months later...

I always have a 815 reservation for MTD but I get to MTD at whatever time and never wait more than 5 minutes for a table and usually am sat right away.  It probably says it's at your leisure because it is truly at your leisure.     I have been there at 730, 745, 8, 815, 830 and never had a problem small, midsize or big ship.

• Like 1

On the web site, with a browser, there are two versions of your calendar.  The one at the menu item called "My Calendar" shows "at your leisure."

However, on the HOME screen, scroll down until you see "Your calendar at a glance".  Scroll to each day and hover your mouse.  You will see they DO know when you reserved.

So take a record of your times with you in case they are not apparent when on board.  Do that for all your reservations.

53 minutes ago, PelicanBill said:

On the web site, with a browser, there are two versions of your calendar.  The one at the menu item called "My Calendar" shows "at your leisure."

However, on the HOME screen, scroll down until you see "Your calendar at a glance".  Scroll to each day and hover your mouse.  You will see they DO know when you reserved.

So take a record of your times with you in case they are not apparent when on board.  Do that for all your reservations.

Yep, that's the answer. This worked for me when I hovered over the "night" portion of each day. All of my reservations for that "night"--places and times--came up. Thanks for the info !!

• Like 1