Medallion waterproof?

Cruisecrazy25

On 3/4/2019 at 9:22 AM, Cruisecrazy25 said:

Replacement Wrist Band Accessory... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HCHE6DK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

these are the ones I ordered! Not a perfect fit but it holds the medallion and they aren’t going anywhere 🙂 

Thanks for that! I was just trying to figure out how to wear ours. Still have to figure out what to do for the toddler. 

On 3/3/2019 at 9:57 PM, Lucky TGO said:

I was on the Caribbean Princess in January and always had my Medallion in my pocket when I was in the pool.

I never had a problem with it. 

Tony

With a leaky rowboat, you need a waterproof medallion.  

PS - Congrats on yet another SB (yawn).  Man, to be honest, some other team has got to figure out a way to win for the sake of the rest of the league.

12 hours ago, steelers36 said:

With a leaky rowboat, you need a waterproof medallion.  

PS - Congrats on yet another SB (yawn).  Man, to be honest, some other team has got to figure out a way to win for the sake of the rest of the league.

Hi Mr. Steelers,

I have a simple solution. Make a trade for Bill and Tom 😁 and your team will have a great chance.

DB73FFF7-AFA3-4B1D-8479-B1C39F712E5E.jpeg

Edited by Lucky TGO

On 3/3/2019 at 6:57 PM, Lucky TGO said:

I was on the Caribbean Princess in January and always had my Medallion in my pocket when I was in the pool.

I never had a problem with it. 

Tony

Glad to hear it is waterproof.

Every cruise, at least a couple of times I forget my cruise card in the pocket of my shorts and go swimming. I was sure I was not the only forgetful swimmer.

1 hour ago, RMMariner said:

Glad to hear it is waterproof.

Every cruise, at least a couple of times I forget my cruise card in the pocket of my shorts and go swimming. I was sure I was not the only forgetful swimmer.

Hi RMMariner,

I never forgot it in my pocket.  I kept it in their all the time even when I went into the steam room. Never had a problem.

My cousin Medallion’s battery died after 4 days on the cruise and it had to be replaced. Twice he ordered a drink and It was delivered to the wrong location.

9EC6BA5B-1AA4-4F64-8FD4-D7B6DFF6667A.jpeg

4 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi RMMariner,

I never forgot it in my pocket.  I kept it in their all the time even when I went into the steam room. Never had a problem.

My cousin Medallion’s battery died after 4 days on the cruise and it had to be replaced. Twice he ordered a drink and It was delivered to the wrong location.

9EC6BA5B-1AA4-4F64-8FD4-D7B6DFF6667A.jpeg

Did the black background come with yours? 

6 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

On the Medallion yes it did. The black Elite with the Seawitch emblem did not. My wife paid $5.00 for 2 of them.

Tony

6 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

On the Medallion yes it did. The black Elite with the Seawitch emblem did not. My wife paid $5.00 for 2 of them.

Tony

Thank you! Did she buy them on board?