Is a shuttle still best way from Long Beach terminal to SNA?

CanWeGoYet?

Looking for advice on how best to get to SNA from Long Beach following my cruise.  In the past I've pre-arranged a shuttle, don't know if Uber etc is a better way now.

Flight is 1:15, hoping that is not too early.    Will definitely be 2 of us with 1 suitcase / carry on each, friend who may go on cruise still a variable but if she does - she'd have suitcase / carry on as well.   Trying to find a cost reasonable, easy way to get there & avoid having to wait in a long line for a taxi or ride share.  Not a gambler so if I pay a little more for the assurance of not having a big delay in securing the ride, that's fine.  

Thanks in advance!

Edited by CanWeGoYet?
just another sr moment

In the past, I would have taken a shuttle...or a car service like execucar or a limo...But lately, I've been using Uber --I plan on using Uber when I get off the Emerald Princess and have to get home (an hour from the port) next month...The rates are very reasonable, they seem to get there within a few minutes every time, you don't wait for them to fill up a van and you don't make any other stops...It's all very easy...

And, a 1:15 flight out of SNA will not be too early...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CanWeGoYet? said:

Thank you gentlemen.  Looks like I will be figuring out how to use Uber, have not done so so far.  

It’s fairly easy...

Download the app on your smart phone.  Fill out the registration including your credit card info.  Then, when you want to call a car, you just click on the Uber app and type in where you want to go.  The app uses GPS to find your location and gives you some choices and prices—the standard is “UberX” (XL is for a large vehicle, Black is a fancy car, others are shared rides).  Click on UberX and it will show you your driver’s name, type of car and license plate...and give you a map showing his/her present location and an estimate of how far away he/she is.  When he/she gets there, you jump in and go.  After the ride, Uber automatically charges your card on file and sends an email...and gives you the option to add a tip.

Edited by Bruin Steve