Stateroom C605 on Sapphire

Courier95

New to Princess but not to cruising and hope a Princess regular might be able to help.   Would C605 a B2 Premium Balcony be a good choice?  I have been unable to find any information on the cabin "sticky".  I realise that it is quite near the laundry but, from other posts on here, that doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.  It is a late booking and there is not a great deal of choice of rooms left.  Thank you for any help and views.

9 minutes ago, Courier95 said:

New to Princess but not to cruising and hope a Princess regular might be able to help.   Would C605 a B2 Premium Balcony be a good choice?  I have been unable to find any information on the cabin "sticky".  I realise that it is quite near the laundry but, from other posts on here, that doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.  It is a late booking and there is not a great deal of choice of rooms left.  Thank you for any help and views.

Thats  an awesome room and balcony. 

Not too far from the mid aft stairs.

I would take it in a heart beat.

Princess rooms are pretty soundproof. We have been near the laundry before and had no issues.

Better grab it if the pickings are slim!

Being near the laundry is a plus in m opinion. Easy access. Caribe balconies are our favorite as they are larger and half covered/half uncovered. Excellent cabin in an excellent location. Here is a video of C609 on Emerald which should be the same as the cabin you are considering. This shows the twin bed configuration but the beds can be configured as a queen instead if you prefer.

Edited by Thrak