Restaurants near San Diego holiday inn bayside

pelkoger

If you end up near downtown, go to Little Italy - lots of great options there.  My favorite is Flippis, located right by the Little Italy sign that goes over the street.  It is a bit hard to find, being in the back area of an Italian Deli, but great food!  Just ask anyone in the area where it is.

Holiday INn Bayside is not far from Liberty Station and from Shelter Island.

On Shelter Island there's  Bali Hai for happy hour or nice seafood/Hawaiian atmosphere with a great view of the harbor.

At Liberty Station there are tons of places including Stone Brewery's restaurant, and an Italian place called Solare. There are other as well.

There is also low key Point Loma Fishmarket which is a market and low key restaurants for freshly caught local fish.

IF you put Holiday Inn Bayside into Google you can click on the map and use the search nearby feature to see restaurants. You can of course also go go Little Italy but Filippis is not my fave!!

We visit SD often.  However, we don't stay that far out from Gaslamp District.  Good news is that's a short UBER ride from your hotel.  I can highly recommend  Seasons 52, Eddie V's Prime Seafood, and our fav is Lou & Mickey's.  Good news is there is plenty to do in that area.  USS Midway is very interesting and the ferry out to Coronado is right there.  If you take the ferry to Coronado right at The Landing is Peohe's and ll Fornaio.  My mom lived on Coronado for years and her fav was Peohe's.    

You are only a short walk from Liberty Station which has many restaurants and a large craft brewery (Stone Brewing World). In addition, within a couple blocks of your hotel there are the following I can recommend:

Jimmy's Famous American Tavern

Pizza Nova

Point Loma Seafoods (very casual)

Miguel's (Mexican)

Old Venice (Italian)

The Brigantine (seafood)

The Ketch (seafood)

Fiddler's Green (seafood & steaks, corned beef)

Supannee House of Thai

A little further away (easy Uber or cab) is The Venetian, which is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in San Diego.

Edited by Splinter