Shore excursion price changes?

Call and they can do it for you.  My advice is never to cancel anything online (drink packages, excursions, etc.) and then try to repurchase at the lower price.  There are plenty of examples of people doing this and "magically" the price goes up during the process.

Always best to call and have them adjust it for you.

2 hours ago, schmeed said:

Call and they can do it for you.  My advice is never to cancel anything online (drink packages, excursions, etc.) and then try to repurchase at the lower price.  There are plenty of examples of people doing this and "magically" the price goes up during the process.

Canceled and rebooked things in Cruise Planner many times, and never had the price magically go up.

1 minute ago, killtheump said:

Canceled and rebooked things in Cruise Planner many times, and never had the price magically go up.

I haven't either...but I've read about it happening to others...

9 hours ago, schmeed said:

I did it online two days ago. It worked perfect for me. Drink package went from $52 a day to $46.

10 hours ago, schmeed said:

There are plenty of examples of people doing this and "magically" the price goes up during the process.

Haven't seen this ever reported.  The times people have "magically" had prices go up is when they stick something in the shopping cart and then let it sit there for days until the sale is long gone.  Cancel and rebook online is easy.  In fact it is actually possible to book and then cancel.  

Calling does have an advantage, though - you might only have the difference in limbo until it is refunded to the credit card rather than the whole previous purchase.  Credit normally hits our card about two days after we cancel something.