Check-In & Boarding Question

I am an Emerald member but my partner has never cruised. They will let my partner check in with me and board since we are in the same room right? I know emerald gets priority check in and boarding. We will be at the Fort Lauderdale cruise port.

1 minute ago, broadwaycam said:

I am an Emerald member but my partner has never cruised. They will let my partner check in with me and board since we are in the same room right? I know emerald gets priority check in and boarding. 

Yes, but virtually no diff in boarding (compared to newbie) - you might have a shorter line for check in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, but virtually no diff in boarding (compared to newbie) - you might have a shorter line for check in.

My last cruise in Miami they had a separate room for Emerald, Diamond, and Diamond Plus. They had us board right after Suites and Pinnacle but before everyone else.

1 minute ago, broadwaycam said:

My last cruise in Miami they had a separate room for Emerald, Diamond, and Diamond Plus. They had us board right after Suites and Pinnacle but before everyone else.

And you saved, what 2 minutes maybe? If that is really important to you, buy Key and get even further ahead in that boarding line and join the Suite line for security and check in.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

And you saved, what 2 minutes maybe? If that is really important to you, buy Key and get even further ahead in that boarding line and join the Suite line for security and check in.

Was only stating what they did. So hard for people to ask questions here anymore.

Just now, broadwaycam said:

Was only stating what they did. So hard for people to ask questions here anymore.

My point is that it makes virtually no diff between boarding as Emerald and a newbie - hence no need to worry about it.

• Like 1