Does Carnival carry Tito's Vodka in the bars?

rdevine10

I was just looking at the drink menus and I was wondering if anyone knows if Carnival offers Tito's as a option for drinks? I see that they use Sky Vodka in the martinis and Titos is certified gluten free. Our last cruise was on Royal and they offered Titos. Not doing the cheers package this time, was just curious is anyone knew? It wont be the end of the world if they dont- I will just choose another drink at dinner or nightly show. 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by rdevine10
typo

Hello - I see you are talking about Carnival and Vodka.  I am not planning to buy CHEERS but was wondering what a mixed drink of Vodka and cranberry would cost? We sail April 14 2019 and still trying to decide - $420.00 seems like too high a bar bill for me - I am not a huge drinker but do like a couple cocktails.  (My first ever cruise and it's a 7 day one) Anyone? 

Edited by Linmae

On 3/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, Linmae said:

Hello - I see you are talking about Carnival and Vodka.  I am not planning to buy CHEERS but was wondering what a mixed drink of Vodka and cranberry would cost? We sail April 14 2019 and still trying to decide - $420.00 seems like too high a bar bill for me - I am not a huge drinker but do like a couple cocktails.  (My first ever cruise and it's a 7 day one) Anyone? 

I drank Tito’s and vodka on the last cruise I was on - spring break March 9.  The drinks were 12.00 each for a double. On the other days I drank wine.  

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 11:04 AM, Linmae said:

Thank you for the reply, SandiLynn.. It really helps - now to calculate 😉

Six x 8.50 = 51.00....seems like you're probably a 3 or 4 maximum per day gal, so you should pay as you go.

• Like 1