Specialty Coffees at Cafe Promenade

JimmyL

Figured I would indulge with a few specialty coffees since I have the Deluxe package. Curious what some of your favorites are that I should try...

Edited by JimmyL

My favorite morning coffee is a "Shot in the Dark"  or a "Red Eye".  Same thing, different name depending where you are.  It is simply an Americano coffee with added shot or two of espresso, black.

dp

3 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Bob, I believe that is the Starbucks menu.   Deluxe Beverage Package can't be used here.   Is the Cafe Promenade menu the same???

Cafe promenade serves Starbucks brand coffee and you can use the beverage package there.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kag19 said:

Café Promenade actually serves Seattle's Best coffee...or at least they were last week on Oasis.  It was really good though.

You are also right... but Seattle's Best is Starbuck coffee 😉

dp

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 8:55 PM, dpostman said:

My favorite morning coffee is a "Shot in the Dark"  or a "Red Eye".  Same thing, different name depending where you are.  It is simply an Americano coffee with added shot or two of espresso, black.

dp

We love "Black Eyes" - 2 shots 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

After several cruises, I realized they had boozy coffee!  I noticed it the last full day of my most recent cruise.  The one I had was delicious, and I will definitely be having more in the future 🙂

We occasionally love a shot of PB whiskey in our morning black coffee and had full intentions of trying a few other options on our recent cruise - but never made it there!  Guess I'll need to book another cruise 🙂

This one.

Icy Bourbon Mint Mocha

Bourbon, White Crème De Menthe, Rich Dark Chocolate and SBC Espresso Poured Over Ice And Topped With A Splash Of Cream

My only complaint is they were using Jack Daniels on Independence last year.  That isn't bourbon.  But it was good enough to have a few.

1 hour ago, dwp10mm said:

This one.

Icy Bourbon Mint Mocha

Bourbon, White Crème De Menthe, Rich Dark Chocolate and SBC Espresso Poured Over Ice And Topped With A Splash Of Cream

My only complaint is they were using Jack Daniels on Independence last year.  That isn't bourbon.  But it was good enough to have a few.

I will have to tell DH about this!