Carnival Dream - YTD/Early seating

rangerdog

Good evening!  We've booked the Carnival Dream and currently signed up for Early seating but we may change to YTD.  Which dining room and floor is Early seating?  Which dining room and floor is YTD?   We just returned from the Valor several months ago and for the midship dining room, they had Early/Late seating on the second level and YTD on the 1st level.  The aft dining room was all Early/Late dining.  Thanks for the info and help.  

44 minutes ago, rangerdog said:

So, YTD was only in the aft dining room?  The reason I'm asking is because I don't like the aft dining rooms because of too much vibration so we always book dinner in the mid ship dining room.  Thanks.  

YTD was the mid dining room in August and December. I don’t remember what that one is called. I had YTD and the only time I was in the aft dining room was for brunch.

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, ohyes said:

On the Dream, three weeks ago, our TYD was in the Scarlet Dining Room. I think it was on Deck 3. If I am incorrect, it was Deck 4.

Scarlet is the aft dining room.  So, YTD was in the back of the ship?  

So embarrasssing......I just checked with "kids" who were with us. We had YTD (I got that part right), but we were in Crimson. Scarlet was where we enjoyed Sea Day Brunch.

Getting old stinks. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

YTD was the mid dining room in August and December. I don’t remember what that one is called. I had YTD and the only time I was in the aft dining room was for brunch.

I will confirm this was the same on both of my Dream cruises, last September and the September before. I will also mention because someone before mentioned vibrations in the aft dining room and I'll just throw out that I never noticed that during breakfast or brunch.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We've selected YTD on Dream for an October cruise.  On another cruise line you can go to dining room concierge on first day and request a table at say 7pm every night to receive the same table and wait staff.  Does Carnival do this?