Bottled water package removed?

crows nest club

22 hours ago, silversneakers said:

On Princess website:

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through Cruise Personalizer. Package is not currently offered on Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand

22 hours ago, silversneakers said:

On Princess website:

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through Cruise Personalizer. Package is not currently offered on Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand

Must think Australians only drink beer lol

If I order multiple cases for an 11-day cruise on the Regal, will they bring all of the cases at once or can I have individual cases brought when I need them?  It's my first time on Regal (indeed, any Princess ship) and I'm concerned about storage.

3 minutes ago, runchadrun said:

If I order multiple cases for an 11-day cruise on the Regal, will they bring all of the cases at once or can I have individual cases brought when I need them?  It's my first time on Regal (indeed, any Princess ship) and I'm concerned about storage.

They will leave them in your cabin upon arrival.

This is what we experienced on the Regal and every other ship.

You can always try and talk to room service but they will most likely be there already.

Good luck.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EmilyColwell said:

I just noticed that the unlimited photo package is now missing from on board reservations, I had it in my cart and just logged on to pay for it and its now missing, does that mean it is probably going through a price hike too?

How close are you to sailing?  Some things have a cutoff date to purchase.

Mine still shows available for a $50 discount on a cruise departing in 4+ weeks.

1 minute ago, EmilyColwell said:

Mine departs in October

We received an email with the offer just over 5 weeks in advance so maybe your offer will become available again.

I know that tours added to a cart require payment within a certain period of time or they’re cancelled.  Were you offered a discount for advance purchase?  My offer has a discount but $199 for 7 days isn’t cost effective for me.

1 minute ago, Astro Flyer said:

We received an email with the offer just over 5 weeks in advance so maybe your offer will become available again.

I know that tours added to a cart require payment within a certain period of time or they’re cancelled.  Were you offered a discount for advance purchase?  My offer has a discount but $199 for 7 days isn’t cost effective for me.

There was no discount offered, also the cost itself isn't just sold out, its completely gone from the photography section of the personalizer.

1 minute ago, EmilyColwell said:

There was no discount offered, also the cost itself isn't just sold out, its completely gone from the photography section of the personalizer.

Hopefully it’s another technical glitch in their website & it’ll return soon....good luck.

• Like 1

I mentioned this to my travel agent and she was able to get us 12 bottles for $7.08.  Also the Soda Package appears it went up -- but I still ordered it.  I had to pay it by CC thru the TA and I have a receipt.  HOWEVER -- it is not showing up on my reservation/paid page so will be sure to take a copy of the receipt along to prove it has been purchased. 

Princess should be making this simpler, not harder....