Need suggestions for Refreshment package

We are sailing soon on the Independence. We are not much for the alcohol, but I do like a variety of beverages.  I did purchase the refreshment package, and I'm wondering if anyone has some great options I should be asking for.  I know the standard virgin daiquiris, but I'd like to get the most out of my investment, there's got to be more out there!

10 hours ago, cruisingcasual said:

We are sailing soon on the Independence. We are not much for the alcohol, but I do like a variety of beverages.  I did purchase the refreshment package, and I'm wondering if anyone has some great options I should be asking for.  I know the standard virgin daiquiris, but I'd like to get the most out of my investment, there's got to be more out there!

I started each day with freshly squeezed OJ in the windjammer every morning.  It is fabulous!  Virgin Mai Tai's are great also.

Use the magnifying glass at the top of this page and do a search for  "Drink prices for non alcoholic drinks" There is a thread from Jan 30,2016. Go to post #8 and there is a long list of non alcoholic drinks. The prices won't be correct but the drinks probably will be the same.

• Like 1

I like the Mudslide and BB2 ideas, that sounds yummy.

I may try the red delight, not sure about Red Bull, but it is vacation!

I will search the old post, I of course did some searching already but I must have missed that one.

Thanks all!  We're 2 weeks from boarding, and I've got busy weeks so it should fly by.

1 minute ago, rattla said:

Is that just from Cafe Promenade,?  Do they have them in Park Cafe on Oasis class?

Yes, Park Cafe (and restaurants) also have specialty coffee.